Reinforcement while working out

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Reinforcement while working out

Postby Dogboy » November 30th, 2014, 10:30 am

Does anyone have any recommendations for reinforcement/encouragement files that can be listened to while working out?
Dogboy
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » November 30th, 2014, 3:58 pm

don't think that is a good idea... hard to stay motivated and balls to the wall workout when you are trancing... I prefer hard rock.. or what ever you think is slamming music to stay pumped and ready to go... my $.02
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » December 3rd, 2014, 4:02 pm

I agree with joecomp2000, it's really difficult to focus on your workout when you're listening to a file. I've tried it before by just recording myself repeating a mantra and listening to that while I trained, but it just got annoying and I switched back to music.

It's really only during rest periods that I can actually think about anything except training, anyway. Hard for the mind to wander when you have 300lbs on your back.
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ProfessorPig » December 3rd, 2014, 8:06 pm

perhaps a looping mantra played over the music you would normally listen to would work well. Perhaps with suggestions linking the repetition of the loops with the repetition of the exercise.
ProfessorPig
Guru
Guru

Postby joecomp2000 » December 5th, 2014, 2:02 pm

the only thing I think you could do is a mantra. but keep the mantra with in timing of the workout.. however this would have to be well planned

So for example .
you are doing a chest workout ,
do a warm up set ,
mantra about benching press, big pecs etc..
first set...
mantra
repeat..

I still do not see it being practical though... the time necessary to plan and record this would be huge

I prefer a good pre work out visualization... plan the work out down to the detail
a good pre work out drink ( get the blood pumping) and some quality pounding music that gets you motivated...and try keep the yapping to a minimum .and keep the pace ....I think this will get you much further
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Leashdog » April 28th, 2015, 9:04 pm

What about cardio? I would love something to trance out to while on the treadmill or exercise bike.
Leashdog
Regular
Regular

Postby HornyDude » April 29th, 2015, 3:58 pm

I finish up workouts with 40 minutes on the treadmill ( 2 of MajorPixel's 'slow' files ).

Otherwise, I agree with Joecomp2000. I will use specific trance files before going to the gym (it fits my schedule) to reinforce my goals. Just music during workouts to drown out the crap played over the gym speakers.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization