Long time lurker, now to get serious and work out!

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Long time lurker, now to get serious and work out!

Postby gashawk » January 26th, 2015, 7:56 pm

Hi guys!

Been a long time visitor to this site, listening to various files to get my kink on, and as a result have become susceptible to the right trance.

Anyways, I've been looking towards working out more seriously this year, and after having gone off and on this last year (much more than anytime before that) I think it's time to take a new step forward.

I was very excited to discover the amount of jock files, combining my erotic hypno-fetishes with workout motivation. I've now listened to Curse Stroke Pumped several times, and well. Let's say it's had an effect.

I'm hoping to share and get to know this community more in the future as I take this physical and mental journey :-).
gashawk

Postby percy_number23 » January 29th, 2015, 5:31 pm

Welcome to the club, bro! Yeah, the files here for jockage can be super hot, but also really can keep you in the right mindset for pumping up! I haven't listened to the file you mentioned, but it sounds like I need to!
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Postby bbchain » January 31st, 2015, 1:16 pm

welcome in bruh. The jock files on here are super effective i found. Stick to it and update us on your progress, great to have another jock on board.
bbchain
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization