Best ball growth file?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Best ball growth file?

Postby bgo2 » March 6th, 2015, 3:17 pm

what file is best for more cum production and/or ball growth?
bgo2
Regular
Regular

Re: Best ball growth file?

Postby JackDrago » March 6th, 2015, 5:54 pm

bgo2 wrote:what file is best for more cum production and/or ball growth?

Manhood Blessing makes me produce so much cum I can't shoot it all. EMG ' S Continuous Cum Production works well too and is not a general masculinization file.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby joecomp2000 » March 6th, 2015, 7:50 pm

I can not see how it would not be a masculinzation file.. producing cums will raise testosterone ..this is a misconception.. that cum lowers T... in short term yes..but regular ejaculation will cause T to increase...it has to do more
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » March 6th, 2015, 11:35 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:I can not see how it would not be a masculinzation file.. producing cums will raise testosterone ..this is a misconception.. that cum lowers T... in short term yes..but regular ejaculation will cause T to increase...it has to do more

Men who cum daily will have lower testosterone on average. Higher testosterone means higher sperm production. That means their loads will be thicker, huger, and richer. Although if the man masturbates frequently his loads will be small, thin, and very opaque.

Testosterone raises during sexual activity and drops back to normal. If you orgasm 1-3 times a week, your testosterone will be on the higher end. If you only orgasm 1 time a week, your testosterone will peak towards the end of the week. But the peak will go into a slow roll downhill until you're in the low testosterone levels. If you edge and never cum, that will probably keep you in a heated high testosterone fueled state. But you should still cum once a week.

In short, cumming 1 time a week is ideal for the best testosterone level regulation and keeping testosterone as high as possible. 2-3 times is also acceptable if you need to pump one out. 4-7 times a week is too much and will result in lower testosterone.

So with that in mind, we should really try to create files that stray away from being horny. High testosterone will make that happen naturally, and being too horny would lead to frequent masturbation which defeats the purpose of a masculization file. It's hard to build muscle, have great sex, or feel manly with low testosterone. But if a file is used 1-3 times a week and the listener controls their libido, then the file could prove effective anyway.

Jack's other file doesn't encourage horniness much, so if the listener limited themselves they could get the effects of the file and still have the right amount of weekly orgasms. Continuous cum production that leaks out after 8 hours gives you an incentive to jerk off more than once a day. So that could be very problematic for those who strive for high testosterone.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Alvin » March 17th, 2015, 1:21 am

Couldn't we just have a file alike to Heavy Cummer, with higher testosterone and cum production and some kinda benefit if you can brave out the arousal, including a temporary chastity thing?

Or I don't know, maybe a file about routinely masturbating or having sexual release only _ number of times each week or face _ days of chastity or something.
Alvin

Postby WatDo » March 18th, 2015, 3:16 pm

Alvin wrote:Couldn't we just have a file alike to Heavy Cummer, with higher testosterone and cum production and some kinda benefit if you can brave out the arousal, including a temporary chastity thing?

Or I don't know, maybe a file about routinely masturbating or having sexual release only _ number of times each week or face _ days of chastity or something.

Yeah, but that's hard for some men. When you're in heat you can't sleep, depending on who you are. I really enjoyed the heavy cummer files you wrote, though.

I think we need files now that don't even mention sex. For younger men, sex WILL occur somehow and someway. Especially if they have high testosterone, hard bodies, deep voices, and huge cocks. Masturbating is ok too. Of course having a higher testosterone level will naturally result in becoming horny, but that's ok. It's actually better to not be horny 24/7, since testosterone aromatizes into estrogen. So if you're constantly in heat for weeks on end, you can expect higher estrogen... Which is not great even if you have high testosterone.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization