(IDEA) Height

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

(IDEA) Height

Postby asdfsadsa6 » March 25th, 2015, 9:48 am

You all know the term manlet and manmore. Manlets are short and immasculine compared to tall manmores. So why dont change that? Script main idea : Growth plates are opening back again and you get taller in height. Maybe they are still open or not but anyways they are opening back again and setting bones taller and taller as the days pass until the desired height.

Someone please do this.
asdfsadsa6

Postby OxyFemboi » April 3rd, 2015, 11:33 pm

smaller2 has a file posted on this site called Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height while CycoMelody has Curse Shorter and Curse Taller.

I used Shrinking -- Control Panel for your Height. I am now three inches shorter. I was six feet zero inches; now I am five feet nine inches. These measurements were done in my doctor's office by his nurse.

I haven't used CycoMelody's file to make me grow taller; I wanted to be shorter, not taller.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on April 4th, 2015, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby OxyFemboi » April 3rd, 2015, 11:48 pm

smaller2 has a file posted on thuis stie called Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height while CycoMelody has Curse Shorter and Curse Taller.

I used Shrinking -- Control Panel for your Height. I am now three inches shorter. I was six feet zero inches; now I am five feet nine inches. These measurements were done in my doctor's office by his nurse.

I haven't used CycoMelody's file to make me grow taller; I wanted to be shorter, not taller.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby diode168 » April 4th, 2015, 12:25 am

Wow nice success oxyfemboi
diode168
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » April 4th, 2015, 6:32 am

I love my new shorter height. I loved the results enough that I started a thread in Success Stories. I have been surprised about how many people are dissatisfied with their current height. When I mentioned that I shrunk, someone asks me how it happened; they really really really want to be shorter as well ... including a friend who was six feet five ... and is now much shorter (and loves not hearing the "how's the air up there?" comments any more).

Shrinking--Control Panel for your Height: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=13532

Curse Shorter: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=8863

Curse Taller costs $ 20.00, so I can't give a link
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby manly_mage » April 4th, 2015, 10:49 am

That's weird. I thought men would rather be taller. Then again, being 6 feet or taller means you're an average or above average height. Yet here I am at 5'8" wishing I was at least 1" taller. Too bad I just can't take your height.

Shrinking seems to work a lot better, because the body is naturally inclined to break down things vs building them up after you stop growing from puberty. So I could see shrinking helping while growing being much more difficult. Getting fat is pretty easy though. Too bad muscle building isn't easy or height growth.
manly_mage
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » April 5th, 2015, 2:32 am

DragonKnight wrote
That's weird. I thought men would rather be taller. Then again, being 6 feet or taller means you're an average or above average height. Yet here I am at 5'8" wishing I was at least 1" taller. Too bad I just can't take your height.

Well, some of us -- most of use who don't play basketball, that is -- don't want to be so tall that we need to duck when we're going through doorways. Noah -- my 6' 5" friend -- was tired of shopping at the Big and Tall Shoppe as well as hearing all those tired jokes about "how's the air up there?". He's much happier now that he's a few inches shorter.Most guys want to be longer/bigger (penis length), not taller.

If you can find a way to exchange heights, I'll swap with you. Shorter is better. I love short guys and really want to be even shorter. I think short guys are sexier. Too bad there's not a file to instill that fetish. Hmmmm ....
Last edited by OxyFemboi on October 16th, 2015, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby asdfsadsa6 » April 7th, 2015, 7:36 am

i am 5'9" but still seem to have plates open. late growth is common for my family but not too much after 21. i wish to be exactly at 6" so i am playing basketball and eating healthy. so i thought why not hypno myself to contribute but also have no money to pay for the file :D. gonna try making one myself.
asdfsadsa6

Postby manly_mage » April 7th, 2015, 11:56 am

asdfsadsa6 wrote:i am 5'9" but still seem to have plates open. late growth is common for my family but not too much after 21. i wish to be exactly at 6" so i am playing basketball and eating healthy. so i thought why not hypno myself to contribute but also have no money to pay for the file :D. gonna try making one myself.

Good luck. Most men don't stop growing until after 21. They shoot up, then they widen. I wish I could add an inch or two, but it's too late for me, I think.
manly_mage
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization