File idea: Pleasure+Masturbation

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

File idea: Pleasure+Masturbation

Postby WatDo » June 18th, 2015, 10:54 pm

I was thinking of how to make a file for circumcised men to enhance pleasure beyond the lower threshold of pleasure they can get. How should I go about this? Also, anyone is welcome to use this idea. A man who is cut shouldn't be denied earth shaking orgasms, no man left behind!
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » June 19th, 2015, 7:13 am

I did not realize circumcism resulted in lower pleasure rates,
and since that is typical done at a young age , how would you know it is better not to be

all I am saying is a color blind person doesn't know what red is ...and doesn't care
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby WatDo » June 19th, 2015, 10:42 am

joecomp2000 wrote:I did not realize circumcism resulted in lower pleasure rates,
and since that is typical done at a young age , how would you know it is better not to be

all I am saying is a color blind person doesn't know what red is ...and doesn't care

Multiple studies found that men who were circumcised have pleasure, of course, but at a lower rate than those who are intact. Every man is different. For example, a friend of mine is circumcised and loved jerking it up until he was in his late teens. Then from there he realized it wasn't as good and was getting worse. It's basically because the penis was not intact, and he didn't even know the difference of cut/uncut until recently. In short, his penis was becoming desensitized and it all wasn't in his head. This happens to all circumcised men, but at different rates. He is 26 now and doesn't masturbate or have sex much, because the only thing he can actually enjoy is the 5-10 second orgasm. He describes stroking as "just OK, like a nice gentle massage" which is total BS. A man should feel like he's having the ride of his life with each stroke.

Uncircumcised men have better control, comfort, and fine sensation. The intact penis was made to last longer and have better control over the sensations. More pleasure results in stronger orgasms, as well as more fun during the moments before the orgasm. It doesn't really take science to figure that having plenty of tightly packed nerve ends results in more pleasure than not having them. That is one of the reason why many men are depressed and/or kill themselves over being cut, because they know they are missing out (ignorance is bliss). So I was thinking of a file to aid increasing pleasure somehow, for guys like my friend I mentioned earlier.

We have pleasure files, but they usually have some sort of catch. Like becoming stupid, submissive, feminine, or something like those things. We need one that's just about exploring one's own penis, relaxing and taking in all the sensations, as well as giving suggestions to increase pleasure on a mental level. I personally believe the difference is physical and somewhat mental, so if a man can drop all other sensations and just focus on their penis then they can have consistent pleasure. With those things combined, I'd hope the orgasm would be explosive every time, which is something every man has a right to.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » July 16th, 2015, 10:50 pm

I understand where you're coming from WatDo, but other than restoring the original physical nerves (near-impossible), stretching the remaining shaft skin to form a new foreskin (worth attempting, but won't contain all the nerves from the original), or waiting for science to allow new foreskins to be made, it may be best just to focus on the mental aspect and making dick-touching more pleasurable, as you hinted at.

Some of my own experiments, that I don't necessarily recommend, involved forcibly desensitising my glans and inner-foreskin with astringents and attempting to masturbate with my foreskin retracted, moving it over the glans as little as possible. There was definitely a sensation difference, and I still had my original nerves, even if I wasn't using them properly. I had to fight harder to reach orgasm, and masturbation in general wasn't as pleasurable. Orgasm had less build-up and the sensations from it were more localised in my crotch, upper legs and lower belly; normally I can feel it all over my body, especially in my neck and shoulders.

I can only imagine that given enough exposure to allow for keratinisation that most cut guys must have felt the same sort of way I did.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization