question about files effects to counter other files

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

question about files effects to counter other files

Postby pacifi3r » June 22nd, 2015, 8:02 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but...

Has anyone ever used jock/masculinization files in order to counter sissy/girly/femenine feelings? I'm into abdl and age regression, and there are some cool regression files by JennyKins but they slowly walk you into the desire of becoming a baby girl...

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=57152

Today I woke up, after an entire night of listening to her files and I had a pretty strong hard on and the first thought that came to my mind was that I wasn't able to wet myself because I had an erection, so I was a little bit frustrated and I even considered looking for a file to prevent me from having erections... I'm totally serious about this stuff, I had bad experiences in the past with playing with some files and I don't want to go down that road. At all.

Thanks.

pacifi3r
Regular
Regular

Postby JackDrago » June 22nd, 2015, 6:52 pm

Subjects of mine have used my [url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8135/Stroke-Manly.php]Stroke Manly[/url] to undo feminization. Several have successfully returned to a masculine gender expression. One had his subconscious rebel and send him back to sissy files, so I guess it depends on what your subconscious mind wants.

Example: I am hypnotized out of masturbating except for files; I have tried many times to undo it, but my subconscious insists on making ever stronger.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Re: question about files effects to counter other files

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 23rd, 2015, 6:14 am

Thanks for the questions you asked, pacifi3r. Before answering, it's a pleasure reminding you that hypnosis is not fully understood scientifically. That's important!
    What's Understood:
    - Hypnosis is real. It's scientifically proven.

- Hypnosis requires emotional rapport. A subject must FEEL connected with their hypnotist. If self-trancing, a subject must FEEL connected with something desired. For example: desire for abdl and age regression.
And now that you've been reminded, here are answers to your questions:

pacifi3r wrote:
...Has anyone ever used jock/masculinization files in order to counter sissy/girly/femenine feelings?...
When someone has NO rapport with a topic; when they have NO desire to become a jock or to become masculine, then trance for those topics is a waste of time. It's better to spend the time focusing on topics genuinely desired.

pacifi3r wrote:
...Today I woke up, after an entire night of listening to her files...
I recommend discontinuing the practice of listening for an entire night. That practice has undesirable effects:
    - It's unhealthy; can cause headaches, irritability, and degraded capabilities during waking hours.

- It interferes with trance. When a subject is bone-tired, they fall asleep rather than going into the intended trance.

- Repeated hour-after-hour listening creates an undesirable habit of 'tuning out' that's scientifically called: Selective Auditory Attention.
Let your sleep be sleep. That way, the hour you spend in mindful trance can be savored! DEEPLY enjoying the desire for abdl and age regression.

And for the jocks/bros who are regular readers of this forum...
The principles are true for you, too!
    - your physical capability in the gym or on the field will degrade if you're getting inadequate sleep.

- Genuine desire for muscle cannot be negated. Genuine desire to improve performance cannot be negated.

- Savor your trance time; Deeply enjoying what YOU want and need.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby pacifi3r » June 23rd, 2015, 9:59 pm

Hey thanks to the both of you, I was kinda worried my inquiry might be taken for a rp shit that usually gets thrown in the middle in some of the other sub-formus around here (diapers has a few), I really appreciate it.

mmm but, actually wanting to be in shape and not having a small penis doesn't constitute being a jock? at least to some degree? I'm honestly asking here. I'm not saying I want to become super ripped and be THE ALPHA MALE of my entire block, I mean, I'm not into that neither.
I have completely deleted JennyKins files completely from my computer and I'm not ever downloading them again.
Also, I realized that I used to check out the "feminization" subforum just for "fun" in some occasions and I'm staying away from that as well, since in some weird occassions I ended up in the same blogspot from a different sissyfication Mistress called "Mistress Squirrel" whom encourages being femenine and all that, big NO.

So, I'm deleting all the sissy related hypno files, I'm not listening again while sleeping and I'm downloading stroke manly then.

Any other suggestions you might wanna throw in? :)

Thanks again.
pacifi3r
Regular
Regular

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » June 24th, 2015, 5:22 am

pacifi3r wrote:Any other suggestions you might wanna throw in? :)

I get to be first to tell you: Go get 'em!.

And the most important advice I can give is: It takes a special mindset to be proud of saying the word "no".
    - Saying 'no' to foods that are destructive.

- Saying 'no' to skipping workouts.

- Saying 'no' when co-workers, friends, and even family ask, tease, cajole, and badger you to do something that distracts from the goal. Example: going out for drinks instead of going to the gym.
Yes, it takes a special kind of focus to feel PROUD when saying the word 'no'.

Now, go get 'em! Go get what you want.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization