How to become an Str8 alpha male jock

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

How to become an Str8 alpha male jock

Postby garotoanakin » August 2nd, 2015, 8:19 pm

First of all I want oto make clear that i do not consider that is needed to be str8 to be an alpha male jock, just want to point that is my goal in order to discuss that and bond with people with similar goals.

I am starting this thread in replacement of the previous one i made in "Jocks and Masculinization", now more adequated to here.

My goal is clear: i want to make myself an str8 alpha male jock, but asolutelly not a dumb jock. I have an impulse to change my sexuality from mostlly gay to at least mostlly str8. Feel is the right thing for me. But i do not know why i have this impulse and i atually feel a little ashamed of it. I live in a gay friendlly envioroment and this impulse could actually be seen has a bad thing.

Also wanna change from the nerdy, small, shy type to a more jock, strong, masculine and athletic one.
Last edited by garotoanakin on December 1st, 2015, 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby garotoanakin » December 1st, 2015, 7:03 am

nobody can help me?
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 1st, 2015, 4:21 pm

Check out JackDrago's files for jocking as well as the files on www.MuscleMesmerizer.com. (Most files on MuscleMesmerizer's site are $20.00 but they are worth it.)

As for becoming straight, there is always EMG's Curse Forced Straight and Hetero Conversion. There may be others. I'm not sure. There are Success Stories threads on both files I mentioned. From what I've read, gay conversion files are much more successful than straight conversion files. I don't know why.

Curse Forced Straight
Description: Intended for men. This will force you to be completely straight, attracted only to women. This is based on darkknight's Curse Lesbian file. Like Curse Lesbian this file also includes PussyLover.
Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1559/Curse-Forced-Straight.php

Hetero Conversion
Description: Inspired by Curse Forced Straight, but without the obsessive focus on oral sex, and a much better text to speech engine. Like CFS it aims to make the listener completely and irreversibly straight. TTS voice is male because unlike CFS the context is not of submitting to a female but of increasing masculinity. Very quiet binaural in the background. File states that it is addictive, but a suggestion is included that user can stop listening once he feels transformation is complete and irreversible. There is no specific suggestion in this file that attempts to deprogram it will fail, this is intentional because the author believes a file like this should not be impossible to break, however the word 'irreversible' is used - only start this if you intend to see it through! Like Cursed Forced Straight the suggestions are gender specific, this file is intended for gay men only.
Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7165/Hetero-Conversion.php

Or you could always use this file:

Accepting your desires, changes and your self
Description: This file is based on an email I received. It is about once struggle with change and the conflict some may have between the joy of what they want, but internal or external issues preventing you from enjoying it to the fullest. With this file you can eliminate the negativity to fully embrace any change or desire, any fetish. The Swiss knife of fetish acceptance :-)
Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4899/Accepting-your-desires%2C-changes-and-your-self.php
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby regpatag » December 4th, 2015, 4:08 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:Or you could always use this file:

Accepting your desires, changes and your self
Description: This file is based on an email I received. It is about once struggle with change and the conflict some may have between the joy of what they want, but internal or external issues preventing you from enjoying it to the fullest. With this file you can eliminate the negativity to fully embrace any change or desire, any fetish. The Swiss knife of fetish acceptance :-)
Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4899/Accepting-your-desires%2C-changes-and-your-self.php

Thanks for the suggestion. I've run into a major sticking point and will give this file a try.
regpatag

Re: How to become an Str8 alpha male jock

Postby garotoanakin » February 12th, 2016, 10:12 pm

Thanks guys!
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » February 13th, 2016, 4:20 am

regpatag wrote
I've run into a major sticking point and will give this file a try.

ViVe has a great new file that will help if/when you run intp a major sticking point. The file is called Deep Clean.

Description: This file uses the “Deep Down” Induction to get you into a very deep state of trance, and get your innermost mind to where you can erase all triggers and suggestions that you don’t want anymore. You can either focus on a specific suggestion/trigger, or let your subconscious mind decide which ones are deeply positive and enjoyable for you, and then delete all other triggers and suggestions.

You can always specifically target and erase "any suggestions or beliefs that is keeping [specific file] from working."

Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1980
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby garotoanakin » March 30th, 2016, 10:07 am

Anyone in the path of alpha manliness WITHOUT dumbiness?
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 30th, 2016, 5:41 pm

garatoskin wrote
Anyone in the path of alpha manliness WITHOUT dumbiness?

Yes, there is. JackDrago has several files that make you an Alpha Male without any "dumbing down" suggestions.

Alpha Male Spiral
Video
A grok-style spiral to turn you into a masculine, dominant alpha male.

Alters; Manly Spirit (Pay file $25.00)
This file creates a macho, manly man alter to guide you into masculinity. Usually a horny Jock but always someone compatible with you. In testing this file reliably produced a stable, long lasting male alter who was friendly and got along with his host in at least 10 subjects. Use with Trust Your Inner Hypnotist or your favorite trancer.

Manhood Blessing
Non-curse penis enlargement -- a blessing to grow your manhood, making you more masculine with a bigger penis and the desire to use it to give pleasure to others. Gay/straight neutral, though it will make you want to be a top. (Induction is EMG's basic in my voice; NOTE: Binaural version features subliminal trance enhancers.)
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8074

Manly Dress and Grooming
A file to make you get off on dressing like a manly man
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8494

Real Man
Ties your sense of values to your gender norms and brainwashes you into loyalty, honesty, bravery, responsibility, and integrity. Trancer is EMG Basic, binaural version has trance enhancing subliminals.
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=9165

Stroke Manly
As you stroke your penis, you will feel a growing need to become a butch, masculine, dominant alpha male and every time you masturbate and cum your gains will be locked in. Should work equally well for both straight and gay men. WARNING: This file works by causing extreme sexual arousal will make you masturbate compulsively; the more you masturbate the more masculine you find yourself becoming, so just go with it
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8135

Fron WatDo:
Alpha Male Values
This file will tell you the core values of becoming an alpha male. That means becoming physically and mentally stronger. As well as working on your presence. In short this file will encourage your testicles to become more efficient at producing testosterone. It will curb you towards a healthier lifestyle. It will give you motivation to workout. All you have to do is just give in to your desire to be the manliest man you can be. Feel free to record this file if you find it worthwhile.
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=8594

If you do a search for "YSH", his files are mostly for making you more masculine or reversing feminization files. He has 19 files and I really don't want to copy and paste information on every one on this post. Okay, one example:

YSH--Endless Masculine Energy [Pay FIle -- $20.00]
This is based on the file “Masculine Energy” from the voting page, but I have added and changed some things, in order for it to be safer and even more useful to the listener, according to my opinion of course. After listening to this file, you will feel a masculine energy building up inside your body all the time. As a result of this, you will feel more and more energetic, so that you will have to exercise or fuck every day in order to burn the excess energy. Your body will become stronger and healthier and you will have stronger erections, more often. You will probably become more intelligent and able to focus more easily on your tasks, so that you finish them more quickly and you have more time to exercise or fuck. You will carry yourself in a more confident and more sexual way, which will be noticed by other people, who may get aroused by your presence. This is a good thing for you, because you will always look for people to fuck, if you don't have a long term partner. If you have a long term partner, you will fuck them every day, probably many times. The way you have sex will be much more intense than before, because you will have this endless energy inside you now. It will be almost unbearable for you to go more than a day without exercising or fucking. You will be in general much more energized, full of vitality. You will not make any big changes in your lifestyle, but maybe you will choose to drop useless activities that used to take up your time, like watching television and similar things, so that you have more time to exercise and fuck. You may also decide to eat a healthier diet that supports your stronger, healthier body. Every time you exercise or fuck, you will feel a deep sense of fulfillment. If you do any sport, you will notice that you become better at it, stronger and with faster reflexes. Your body will work like a well oiled machine. There are also some safety measures: If you encounter a situation that prevents you from exercising and fucking, like an illness for example, all this energy will be channeled towards healing and repairing your body. When your body needs to rest or sleep, you will be able to rest and sleep very easily and comfortably. Quality wise, this is probably my best creation so far. Real hypnotherapeutic techniques have been used from the fields of Traditional and Ericksonian hypnotherapy, Neurolinguistic Programming, Life Coaching, right and left ear layers of barely audible affirmations, hypnotic music followed by motivating music towards the end accompanied by potent technique to give the listener the experience of feeling really energetic from the first listen. The hypnotic music is created by Nick Kemp and Doug O'Brien. Due to the way the experience of this file is structured, it is recommended to listen in a seated position, at a place where you have enough space in front of you to stand up and take a step forward. Thank you for buying this file. Comments are always welcome.

Sorta ...

Rigsby
Absolute Jock
This file will make the subject into a buff, stereotypical jock. It de-emphasizes the dumbing down suggestions in favor of a shift in interests. Repeat sessions are required (and commanded in the recording). Only listen to this file if you truly want to make a major change in your lifestyle. Your new behaviors will not be reversible
Link: https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... le_id=6811

There are others ... but I don't know about them and didn't find them in my search. Most jock files mention "dumbness" or at least, a shift of interests toward working out and related subjects (diet, supplements, nutrition, muscles, some biochemistry involved in building muscles) and less on whatever you currently love to do/read/talk about now.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby garotoanakin » March 30th, 2016, 8:31 pm

Anyone doeing those files?
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » March 31st, 2016, 3:10 am

garotoanakin wrote
Anyone doeing those files?

I've used many of JackDrago's files, including some named here (as well as one I didn't name because it wasn't specifically about making you an Alpha Male. The name of that file is Hypnotic Steroids, which helps in building muscle (legally) no end. It's magnificent! (Pretend I just dumped the complimentary contents of a Thesaurus here. *clunk*) They are excellent in both production values and in accomplishing what they set out to do.

I have not used any file by WatDo; I have no experience with what he's written.

I have used other files by YSH; I couldn't (then) afford the pay one I cited. Most of his are free. I especially recommend the Lake of Masculinity file series. They worked quite well in (re)making me into a masculine male again. I had been exposed to a few too many feminizing files but they worked ... extremely well. (I applied a few novel ideas on the creative use of Enchanted Keyboard to make them more effective as well.) They were very helpful in re-masculinizing me. ViVe's Deep Clean removed any/every non-helpful suggestions from decades (yes, plural) of listening to hypnosis files, including a few files I should have known better than to listen to. (Again, I didn't mention it because it wasn't relevant to becoming an Alpha Male ... but it could remove suggestions preventing you from becoming the most Alpha of Alpha Males you could become.)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby JackDrago » March 31st, 2016, 9:54 am

I have used my entire alpha male / workout series. I went from a skinny femboy to a very masculine muscle man with a jock alter. Put on about 10lbs of muscle, became a total top, went from a 3 minute fucker to a 45 minutes fucker, and now walk around in camo and metal T-shirts all the time. I can vouch for the fact that my files work for me and just about every subject who has corresponded with me.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby garotoanakin » May 11th, 2019, 2:42 pm

Anyone with a similar goal?
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby Conco » May 12th, 2019, 10:06 am

Me! I feel the same bro.
Conco
Regular
Regular

Postby garotoanakin » February 16th, 2020, 8:53 pm

How about form a group of guys at the same goal? Stay in contacto using whatsapp or another messenger app?
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization