Jock Table Manners

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Jock Table Manners

Postby forfunandprofit » August 25th, 2015, 12:30 pm

Hi All. I'm new to self-hypnosis and interested in jockification. One of the things that appeals to me about jocks/dudebros/fratboys is their sloppiness, how casually they burp, fart, piss or take a dump and don't care what they're wearing so long as it's sports related. In my everyday life I tend to be more fastidious and I'm wondering if there are any files that will help me become more crass?
forfunandprofit

Postby Jibberish » August 25th, 2015, 7:53 pm

The first half more defines slob files, which there are not too many of on this site. Jock files tend to be about intelligence, sex and sports with a hint of confidence here and there.

As for the second part of clothing, again sort of difficult to find something as specific.
Jibberish
Regular
Regular

Postby forfunandprofit » August 26th, 2015, 7:28 am

Ah, thanks! I guess I'm interested in cross-pollinating jock/slob. Are their other sites I could check for slob files?
forfunandprofit

Postby Jibberish » August 26th, 2015, 7:26 pm

You best bet (assuming you find a trustworthy tist) is to try get them to do regular sessions with you. Here or the reddit hypnohookup I think are your best options.
Jibberish
Regular
Regular

Postby forfunandprofit » August 27th, 2015, 8:31 am

Cool! Thanks so much. You have been a guiding light.
forfunandprofit

Return to Jocks and Masculinization