convert2jock.mp3 MYSTERY

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

convert2jock.mp3 MYSTERY

Postby jakolbarako » August 30th, 2015, 11:27 am

Anybody ever read about this mythical hypnosis file? I was searching google for "dumb jock hypnosis" when I stumbled upon this. At first I thought people were just circle-jerking this fantasy but apparently it's real. It is said that you can only have a copy of the file via computer virus.

I've tried searching the forum and the file directory for this. Yes, the file name is exactly "convert2jock.mp3"
jakolbarako

Postby HornyDude » August 30th, 2015, 11:56 am

I think your first sentence covers it accurately.

In the off-chance that it is real, Dress up like a nerd/geek/hipster (non-jock) and take your laptop to a coffee shop. Order something frothy and hope an evil jock covertly infects your laptop. Repeat as many times as necessary.

It is a fun thread on Tumblr, driving up followers for some.

Good luck.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby AliceInHypnoland » August 30th, 2015, 12:39 pm

Hehe probably weird to see a femboy here and answering but meh,
There's a person who says they have the file and will give it to people who are 'worthy' whatever that is but regardless a lead for you, let us know how it goes sweety x3

muscledtist-trainer.tumblr.com
XD hopefully that links to it, otherwise the name is, obviously, muscledtist-trainer XD
AliceInHypnoland

Postby joecomp2000 » August 30th, 2015, 7:49 pm

I am sure it will show up here shortly after release
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jakolbarako » August 31st, 2015, 3:33 am

ATTENTION BROS!

I'M AFRAID THIS IS REAL. I THINK I FOUND IT! EXCEPT THE FILE NAME IS DIFFERENT.

SEE THIS URL:

http://jocknotized.tumblr.com/post/105575675030/jocknotized-rookie-training-01

BUT THEN THE LINK IS DEAD. AND THEN I FOUND WORKING LINK THIS:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrgs903f6lm1949/JOCKNOTIZED_ROOKIE_TRAINING_01.mp3

I'M LISTENING TO IT RIGHT NOW. I DON'T KNOW HOW WILL THIS AFFECT ME. DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.
jakolbarako

Postby jakolbarako » August 31st, 2015, 3:59 am

UPDATE:

I just woke up listening to this file. And SURPRISINGLY...

1. No mention of dumbing down anywhere in the file. GOOD NEWS!
2. No mention of anything sexual or arousal from being a jock. BAD NEWS!
3. Coming from a pure fantasy dumb jock tumblr site, this file is laser focused on muscle building and diet only. I assumed the voice on this file belong to the site owner.

Or maybe that's what the hypnotist want me to remember...
jakolbarako

Postby joecomp2000 » August 31st, 2015, 5:51 am

first that file has been around for a while

second are you occasionally clucking like a chicken?
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HornyDude » August 31st, 2015, 10:44 am

jakolbarako.

An excellent file - - always sends me deep down.

If you liked that, look up the files on this site by chewtoy, particularly Brainwashed and the others listed in the description. Also, check out chewtoy's website and Tumblr.

Have fun.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby eric9671 » October 7th, 2015, 4:35 am

Hi everybody, just listened to JOCKNOTIZED_ROOKIE_TRAINING_01.mp3. it is nice and with no dumbing effects (3 times a day for 3 day only). I heard about the JOCKNOTIZED_ROOKIE_TRAINING_02, but the link i found is dead. Has anyone found the right one? i'm interested too in convert2jock.mp3, but no traces of the file on the net..
Thanks
[/b]
eric9671

Postby RockHard98007 » October 7th, 2015, 1:22 pm

I downloaded both of those files back in March. It's obvious that Talmak isn't keeping the website up any more; he must have abandoned them. So I don't think it's naughty to make them available to you guys.

What file sharing sites are good these days? I haven't done anything with them since MegaUpLoad got shut down.
RockHard98007

Postby eric9671 » October 8th, 2015, 2:20 pm

RockHard98007 wrote:I downloaded both of those files back in March. It's obvious that Talmak isn't keeping the website up any more; he must have abandoned them. So I don't think it's naughty to make them available to you guys.

What file sharing sites are good these days? I haven't done anything with them since MegaUpLoad got shut down.

Thank you very much. For sharing i use nitroflare.com if the file is under 1gb, and i suppose it is under...a lot
eric9671

Postby CyrilMtl » October 10th, 2015, 9:59 am

Please share the file if you have it.
CyrilMtl
Regular
Regular

Postby macs » December 27th, 2015, 4:31 pm

I found a guy on tumblr that says he has it.
http://muscledtist-trainer.tumblr.com/post/125649251175/convert2jockmp3-is-now-up-and-running
macs

convert2jock.mp3"

Postby eric9671 » December 28th, 2015, 1:02 am

I read about it, but,as the author write in his blog, it comes as a virus. I'm very careful when a virus is involved, since i'm not sure about the effects on my pc and my data.
eric9671

Postby OxyFemboi » December 28th, 2015, 4:11 am

macs wrote
I found a guy on tumblr that says he has it.
http://muscledtist-trainer.tumblr.com/post/125649251175/convert2jockmp3-is-now-up-and-running

I followed the link. I found this message at the top of the page:

CONVERT2JOCK.MP3 is now up and running!
This file comes in 2 variants; A subliminal spiral and an MP3.
All good jockboys may contact me on Skype to check if they are worthy ;)

It also comes as a virus (Windows compatible, not Mac but working on it) so be sure to hit me up ;)
Don't forget to let other jockboys know and reblog! ;)

I ignored the idiocy about a virus (it's mentioned as a blatant red herring to mislead you.) I looked for a spiral.
Immediately below and tho the left of the message is a post which is titled TRAINING SPIRAL MARK 1 >

Clicking on this wording takes you to a spiral which meets the description of the Subliminal Spiral mentioned earlier. The spiral features words that are flashed on the screen at a rate which is almost too fast to read. (I could read them.) The suggestions are your basic "jock file" suggestions.

The spiral can be found here: http://hypno.nimja.com/visual/18?lines=FOCUS-RELAX-FEEL%20YOURSELF%20BEING%20A%20JOCK-FOCUSING%20INTO%20A%20JOCK-MOLDING%20YOURSELF%20INTO%20A%20JOCK-GROW%20INTO%20A%20JOCK-BE%20A%20JOCK-FOCUS%20ON%20WORKOUTS-PAY%20ATTENTION%20MORE%20INTO%20WORKOUTS-NOTHING%20ELSE%20MATTERS-YOU%20ARE%20A%20JOCK

One can read the suggestions from the HTML code by substituting a space for each "%20" and "%", and a <line return> for each "-". Doing that, one gets these easily extracted messages from the HTML code:
FOCUS
RELAX
FEEL YOURSELF BEING A JOCK
FOCUSING INTO A JOCK
MOLDING YOURSELF INTO A JOCK
GROW INTO A JOCK
BE A JOCK
FOCUS ON WORKOUTS
PAY ATTENTION
MORE INTO WORKOUTS
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
YOU ARE A JOCK

(repeats indefinitely)

These are fairly innocent suggestions to find in a jock hypnosis file.

I'm glad I could help.

Yoshi
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Re: convert2jock.mp3 MYSTERY

Postby nisgore » August 10th, 2017, 7:18 pm

To potential JOCK transformation candidates, I am the creator of both the JOCKNOTIZED.tumblr.com site as well as the JOCKNOTIZED ROOKIE TRAINING files... those are indeed meant to be pretty innocent files just to help you get inspired to workout HARD. From what I've read, the convert2jock.mp3 is actually a file I created called Lilbro BDJ (Big Dumb Jockboy) and probably renamed by someone. The file is chock full of suggestions to make you actually FEEL DUMB HORNY and utterly completely FOCUSED on working out HARD and GROWING as BIG as possible for Me while wearing your JOCKSTRAP.
I made this file for one of my buddies and followers who was really into dumbing down. He was so into it, I hardly noticed the effect of the file. However once I shared the file with a few other guys, I was blown away at how powerfully it actually effected them and changed their personality, so I decided to share it only with guys I'd known for a while so I could guide them and make sure it didn't have any ill effects. It's been a couple years now, and they truly are the BIG DUMB JOCKBOYS that they had really wanted to be... with no real ill effects to family, friends, or work... however they are fun, sexy, and goofy to be around, all fairly positive effects in my opinion.
After witnessing the incredibly powerful effects of this file, however, I've decided to move away from dumbing down per se, to converting left brain smarts into right brain intuition, confidence, and increased athletic ability as it seems to me that this is what a lot of guys seem to want at the very heart of this fantasy.
If you still find yourself drawn to becoming a BIG DUMB JOCKBOY and this is the route you want to go, get to know me through JOCKNOTIZED.tumblr.com and when *I* feel that you are ready, I will give you the file and TRAIN you in person myself over skype.
My files are not JUST meant for erotic hypno fantasy as they are designed to make permanent and lasting changes. However, once you've figured out that you enjoy this and want to be a part of My TEAM, then this file really IS the one to take you over the edge from just fantasy, into creating a lifestyle and life that will completely fulfill your every hope and desire to be a BIG DUMB JOCKBOY on my ever GROWING TEAM of STUDS.
I hope this helps to solve some of the MYSTERY and put some things to rest, even while perhaps encouraging those who have been hot for this, to continue their quest... it IS REAL and it CAN happen to you... if you really WANT IT...
Best of luck,
love to all you sexy studs
Master-Coach Mikey
nisgore

Return to Jocks and Masculinization