Resistence to changes.

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Resistence to changes.

Postby silasounico » September 14th, 2015, 9:31 am

Hey guys! I stoped by this thread to ask for help. I'm trying to use hypnosis to change my mindset into one of a muclebound jock, a bodybuilder. I tried a lot of files and the effect always fade quite quickle. I'm very nerd and lazy but i always wanted to be muscular and fit. For some time i tried dumb files because i guess that my nerdy mind are an obstacle but even these files works for a limited time. I dont know what i can do so i'm asking for guidance.
silasounico

Re: Resistence to changes.

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 14th, 2015, 12:39 pm

silasounico wrote:Hey guys! I stoped by this thread to ask for help. I'm trying to use hypnosis to change my mindset into one of a muclebound jock, a bodybuilder. I tried a lot of files and the effect always fade quite quickle. I'm very nerd and lazy but i always wanted to be muscular and fit. For some time i tried dumb files because i guess that my nerdy mind are an obstacle but even these files works for a limited time. I dont know what i can do so i'm asking for guidance.

Welcome, silasounico. I like seeing that your first ever forum posting is here in "Jocks and Masculinization". I'm a hypnotist who specializes in bodybuilding trance.

For bodybuilding hypnosis, I believe (as opinion) there are two basic types...
    1) Motivation
    2) Focus

The question you asked seems to fall into the category of motivation... looking for help getting your butt off the couch. Is that what you're looking for?

I hope not.

I hope not because, your question causes me to believe you might be ready to transition over to the Focus category of bodybuilding hypnosis. Here's how you can tell if you're ready: If you've already got enough self-motivation to get to the gym 3 or 4 times each week, then yes, you're ready.
    The goal of Focus trance is improving the quality of the time you spend at the gym... improving it by bringing single-minded focus to your lifting.

And sometimes, Focus trance is used for a specific part of the body... weak-point training, for example

If I'm wrong... If you're looking for motivation... then it should be easy to find a hypnotist to guide you... even a hypnotist who has never set foot inside a gym can do that.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby silasounico » September 16th, 2015, 3:58 pm

Thanks mn i think you are right im very motivated i Just need to put some prátice and focus... Do you whave some sugestions? For these focus files? Also can someone give me some ideas of things i can do to reach the bodybuilder mindstate quickle? And the dumb files are realy Worth it?
silasounico

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 17th, 2015, 5:12 am

silasounico wrote:Thanks mn i think you are right im very motivated i Just need to put some prátice and focus... Do you whave some sugestions? For these focus files? Also can someone give me some ideas of things i can do to reach the bodybuilder mindstate quickle? And the dumb files are realy Worth it?

Man! I love the response you posted.

You asked about dumb files. I recommend avoiding 'em.
    Done correctly, the resulting "dumbness" is a specialized (extended) type of trance. And maybe you've seen a stage hypnotist cause a subject to forget the number between 7 and 9. The subject KNOWS there's something missing. They're aware that something is "off". But they're unable to puzzle it out.

This is also what stroke victims experience. Do I need to say more?

Now about your workouts... Would you help me understand your situation?
    Three things are needed when someone steps into the gym:
    1) a goal,
    2) a plan for fulfilling that goal, and
    3) the energy to execute their plan.

Example:
    - I currently have a goal of getting my bodyfat composition down to 20% or lower. The target-date for reaching my goal is 25 September. After that date, I will set a NEW goal - something that I can realistic achieve in six weeks.

- The plan I'm currently executing is a reduced calorie (Kcal) diet and extra cardio.

- I have the energy and stamina to complete my cardio. I've got the self-discipline to enjoy eating clean. And, there are no distractions.

Now, it's your turn, silasounico. Please tell about your situation... tell about your current goal and it's target-date. Tell about your plan. Tell about your level of energy.

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby silasounico » September 17th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Determining a date to your goals... that is a detail that i really miss, well i want to power up my cardio. Im very sedentary so its the first Thing to help getin Rid of my lazyness (sorry i whave a litle touble it my english and my gramatic corrector) i guess. Also i want to became very large and muscular and work my appearance towards that. Anyway tnxs for the attention
silasounico

Postby silasounico » September 17th, 2015, 1:48 pm

Anyway i plan to run about an hour or half everyday on morning
And lose some fat (whave 80kg and about 1, 78m )
silasounico

Return to Jocks and Masculinization