Thank-You Gift: Free Bodybuilder MP3 Download

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Thank-You Gift: Free Bodybuilder MP3 Download

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 23rd, 2015, 6:15 am

This forum posting is a limited-time offer. It expires at end-of-day 29 September, 2015. Follow the instructions in this note to receive the thank-you gift.

It's been nearly two years since I last released a Bodybuilder mp3. That's about to change, and I hope you'll share my excitement.

On 30 September, I'll be releasing: Bodybuilder - Distractions Conquered.
    Description: This recording deals with three distractions that bodybuilders face: food temptations, social temptations, and motivation distractions. See for yourself how hypnosis gives the edge needed for saying ‘no’.

The goal is to tap into the bodybuilder mindset and sharpen the focus just a bit. When your focus is sharp – you can expect results.

The recording will be released here on WMM with a $20 cost. But a FREE download will be offered to everyone who has flagged me as one of their favorite hypnotists; doing it on or before Sept 29th.
    To flag a hypnotist as a favorite, simply navigate to one of their files - any of 'em. Then, at the bottom, look for the Author: There's a black star beside their name. Simply click that black star. The star turns red, to confirm success.

On 30 September, I'll send a PM to members who have listed me as one of their favorites. That message will include a link for securely downloading: Bodybuilder - Distractions Conquered... my gift to you!

Please share my excitement about being back in the studio and creating trance for bodybuilders!

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » September 23rd, 2015, 9:32 am

Tried doing it but my tablet isn't letting me star you...
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby HornyDude » September 23rd, 2015, 9:56 am

Really great news!

It has been far too long since your last file.

Thank you.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joecomp2000 » September 23rd, 2015, 2:12 pm

never knew how to do that ...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Postby snipzh » September 23rd, 2015, 2:51 pm

joecomp2000 wrote:never knew how to do that ...

haha, never did I know, always wondered how that could work :o

that's agreat idea MN_FriendlyGuy, thanks a lot for sharing. looking forward for that file. really need some more motivation to hit the gym more often.
snipzh
Regular
Regular

Postby WatDo » September 25th, 2015, 11:58 am

This sounds fairly interesting and different. Usually files work on setting behavior, but rarely do they center around saying no to bad habits - even if they touch down on the subject a little.
WatDo
Mentor
Mentor

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 27th, 2015, 1:38 pm

WatDo wrote:This sounds fairly interesting and different. Usually files work on setting behavior, but rarely do they center around saying no to bad habits - even if they touch down on the subject a little.

You're right, WatDo! It is interesting... and there are three reasons why it's interesting:
    1) Muscle Propensity
      It's exciting to work with clients who want muscle so STRONGLY that they're self-motivated to say "No" to a lifestyle of taking it easy.

2) A Hypnotist Merely Guides Sometimes
      It's exciting to learn from Milton Erickson (the founding president of the American Society for Clinical Hypnosis) that it's unnecessary to "set behavior" for a client who already knows what needs to be done.

3) The Neuroscience
      It's exciting to understand the scientific basis for asking a client to visualize themselves saying "No" to an unwanted behavior.

Muscle Propensity:
    Most everyone knows that lifting weights can increase strength and build muscle.

* But it ain't right for everyone. The folks who prefer taking it easy and staying comfortable? Their level of effort will tend to show in their strength and muscularity.

* The ones willing to sweat and grunt... the ones willing to feel their muscles burn? Their desire for muscle and strength must be pretty damned strong, eh? Strong enough that they gladly put themselves through the discomfort over and over.

It's exciting to work with clients who want muscle so STRONGLY that they're willing to say "No" to that lifestyle of taking it easy.

A Hypnotist Merely Guides Sometimes:
    Milton Erickson once told his story to an assembled group of psychiatrists:
    I was returning from high school one day and a runaway horse with a bridle sped past a group of us into a farmer’s yard, looking for a drink of water. The farmer didn’t recognize it so I jumped up to the horse’s back, took hold of the reins and said “Giddy-up” and headed for the highway. I knew the horse would take me to the right direction. I didn’t know what the right direction was. And the horse trotted and galloped along. Now and then he would forget he was on an highway and would start off into a field. So I would pull on him a bit and call his attention to the fact that the highway was where he was supposed to be. And finally about four miles from where I had boarded him he turned into a farmyard and the farmer said, “So that’s how the critter came back. Where did you find him?” I said, “about four miles from here.” “How did you know he should come here?”
    I said, “I didn’t know. But the horse knew. All I did was keep his attention on the road.”

It's exciting to learn from Milton Erickson (the founding president of the American Society for Clinical Hypnosis) that it's unnecessary to "set behavior" for a client who already knows what they need to do.

The Neuroscience:
    Excerpted from Psychology Today, December, 2009; written by AJ LeVan - Seeing Is Believing: The Power of Visualization
    A study looking at brain patterns in weightlifters found that the patterns activated when a weightlifter lifted hundreds of pounds were similarly activated when they only imagined lifting. In some cases, research has revealed that mental practices are almost effective as true physical practice, and that doing both is more effective than either alone.

It's exciting to understand the scientific basis for asking a client to visualize themselves saying "No" to an unwanted behavior.

WatDo, I'm grateful you've given an opportunity to explain in detail why I'm excited to be back in the studio and creating trance for bodybuilders, powerlifters, and the jocks who lift!

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby JockRelaxer » September 30th, 2015, 12:25 am

I am so glad to see you back in action, MN. Your files have been a huge motivation and source of inspiration for doing hypnosis myself, and I look forward to training with your new material!
JockRelaxer

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » September 30th, 2015, 5:17 am

The limited-time offer has expired. If you're one of the 43 who added me as one of your favorite WMM hypnotists, check your private messages. You'll find a message there that tells how to get your free download of Bodybuilder - Distractions Conquered.

Please complete your FREE download on or before 07 October, 2015. After that date, the link will stop working.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby rugbyjockca » September 30th, 2015, 9:28 am

What a nice surprise when I logged in today. I'll be giving your file a listen for sure. I'm pretty confident that it'll be effective. :)
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby snipzh » October 1st, 2015, 9:24 am

MN_FriendlyGuy wrote:
The limited-time offer has expired. If you're one of the 43 who added me as one of your favorite WMM hypnotists, check your private messages. You'll find a message there that tells how to get your free download of Bodybuilder - Distractions Conquered.

Please complete your FREE download on or before 07 October, 2015. After that date, the link will stop working.

Thanks friendlyguy for the file! I've listened to it already several times. It is fantastic. I really like your voice, you're able to put me in a very deep trance, so deep that I still don't remember everything after several listen. But I think that's ok. This is one of the best files so far for me and I'm sure that I can achieve my goal easier with it! Also the different structure is very interesting to me. Thanks again!
snipzh
Regular
Regular

you are simply amazing

Postby JockRelaxer » October 1st, 2015, 1:13 pm

I blanked out COMPLETELY right at the end of the countdown and didn't wake up til this morning. i know the generally what the file is about based on the suggestions prior to the countdown, but, surprisingly, this morning i wasn't tempted to rewind to the end and see what else was said. I'm actually quite content to continue using your file without knowing fully what it is I'm listening to. I'm looking forward to my workout this afternoon. thank you!
JockRelaxer

Postby JockRelaxer » October 1st, 2015, 1:25 pm

I'd also like to commend you on making dynamic and engaging files as always. Though I am now an excellent subject and can willfully enter trance to any sincere attempt at an induction, your style is VERY engaging. I feel a strong sense of authority in your voice and a compulsion to follow along.
JockRelaxer

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » October 5th, 2015, 12:16 pm

Thanks for the reviews you've posted here in the forum, guys. The script I'm currently composing is: Bodybuilder: One More Rep. Look for it on/about October 15th.

Reminder: October 7th is almost here
If you received a private message from me containing the link for a free download of Bodybuilder - Distractions Conquered, please complete the download on or before 07 October. The link will stop working on 08 October.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby yourboypancho » October 11th, 2015, 7:38 am

Interesting file actually because of the effect it had on me right after listening to it. I was dwelling on the suggestions and shit, and the slightest thoughts about going back to my unhealthy lifestyle or being passive about bodybuilding and i feel this strange heat/subtle pain at the center of my head that wouldn't stop until I say no to those thoughts. I'm continuing listening to it and to be honest i think it's trickling down to other aspects of my life apart from bodybuilding, which has been quite useful and, well, fulfilling. Thank you MN_FriendlyGuy!
yourboypancho

Return to Jocks and Masculinization