Muscle, Penis, & Testicle Growth (Pinnacle of Masculinit

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Muscle, Penis, & Testicle Growth (Pinnacle of Masculinit

Postby alphaedger » November 23rd, 2015, 5:59 am

I am excited to have come across WMM, and I am grateful for the wealth of free files available to users. I am interested in hypnosis to support muscle, penis, and testicle growth. As I approach turning 40 (I am about two years away), I want to be the most masculine I have ever been. I want to be more muscular, more dominant, more hairy, more hung, and hornier than I have ever been at any other point in my life.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME
Tall black man. In a LTR, but sex does not happen often. Circumstances have made me more of what I am learning is a solo sexual which is fine with me for now because I have always been in love with my cock, and I have had the opportunity to fall in love even deeper. In fact, over the past few months, I have become more and more addicted to stroking and edging my cock. I self-identify as a gay man, but I am finding myself considering and being attracted to the idea of fucking women -- this is without any type of hypnosis.

QUESTIONS
I am in the process of trying to select the files to use first, but I have a few questions to get answered first:

1. Can I use more than one hypnosis file at a time?
2. If I can use more than one file at a time, can I use files from different hypnotists?

PROPOSED PLAN
I am hoping I can use more than one file at a time because I would like to focus on penis growth, testicle growth, and muscle growth/motivation simultaneously. Ideally, I would like to listen to the files on a loop during the night if they don't disturb my rest. Here is the plan I would like to use:

FOR PENIS/MASCULINITY: Stroke Manly (JackDrago)
FOR TESTICLE: Testicle Growth (EMG)
FOR MUSCLE MOTIVATION: Weightlifting and stretching compulsion (JackDrago)[/b]
alphaedger

Postby Jackstock » November 23rd, 2015, 12:51 pm

[url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=144788[/url]
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization