Stroke Manly AND Curse: Penis Growth Simultaneously???

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Stroke Manly AND Curse: Penis Growth Simultaneously???

Postby alphaedger » November 23rd, 2015, 6:19 am

Greetings. Does anyone have any thoughts or knowledge about whether I can use JackDrago's Stroke Manly and EMG's Curse: Penis Growth simultaneously?

I like the idea of the curse associated with EMG's file, but I also enjoy the erotic and masturbatory edge to JackDrago's file. I masturbate a lot, so I could get a lot of mileage out of JackDrago's file when I am edging, and perhaps I can loop EMG's file while I sleep.

It seems like it would be difficult to determine to which file i should attribute any penis growth, though.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
alphaedger

Postby JackDrago » November 23rd, 2015, 10:01 am

I myself have used that combination of files! They work great together, and in combination with Manhood Blessing they caused the only real growth spurt in my cock that I ever got from hypnosis. I gained about 1/2" of erect length from this combination before the growth stopped.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby alphaedger » November 23rd, 2015, 11:20 am

JackDrago wrote:I myself have used that combination of files! They work great together, and in combination with Manhood Blessing they caused the only real growth spurt in my cock that I ever got from hypnosis. I gained about 1/2" of erect length from this combination before the growth stopped.

That's great to hear, especially coming from you, stud! I came across your work on Soundcloud and was hooked. It was your work that set me on my current course exploring the connection between hypnosis and penis and muscle growth/motivation. I think, eventually, I will be on the hunt for the ultimate alpha/muscle/cock/dominant hypnosis file. I am pretty much a solosexual right now. Even when I enter sex positive environments, I tend to be more of a voyeur and exhibitionist.

The only reason I am hesitant to add Manhood Blessing is because of the part associated with not being able to get release without someone else. Sex is very limited in my relationship due to my partner's health concerns, so it would be excruciating to be so sexually pent up without much hope for release.

I would love to keep in touch, stud.

Griff
alphaedger

Postby JackDrago » November 23rd, 2015, 10:13 pm

I am always looking for file ideas. PM me and I will write you a custom file (reasonable price if just for you, free if I can share with my following.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby alphaedger » November 24th, 2015, 6:57 am

JackDrago wrote:I am always looking for file ideas. PM me and I will write you a custom file (reasonable price if just for you, free if I can share with my following.

Cool, I'll send you some thoughts via PM.
alphaedger

Postby bml7500 » November 30th, 2015, 5:13 pm

Your idea sounds awesome! Good luck gettin big and let us know how it goes :)
bml7500
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization