Listening and typing. Jock mantra.

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Listening and typing. Jock mantra.

Postby flaky » November 26th, 2015, 3:21 am

I made this to go along with luggys "The more I play with my cock, the more I become a jock"-mantra:

http://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=22783&accessCode=jock

It is rather simple: Go to that page and you will be asked to type exactly that line. Ten times.
However, there is a catch... if you mistype, you have to start over for the current line and another line is added as a penalty. If you stay idle for more than 5 seconds, another line is added. The additional lines can pile up pretty fast... stay focused and repeat after me: The more I play with my cock, the more I become a jock

...oh, and let me know how it worked out for you :-)
flaky

Postby Jibberish » November 26th, 2015, 7:55 am

Was pretty easy o.o; The flashy thing screwed me up though.
Jibberish
Regular
Regular

Postby flaky » November 26th, 2015, 10:37 am

Yeah. It that's the intention of the flash screens.. I'm not yet sure if just typing (perhaps including the "more cum, more dumb." part) without the flash messages would be more effective. Certainly a higher number of repetitions should be set then.
Also... losing the punctuation marks and making it all lowercase could be worth a try. what do you think?
flaky

Postby Jibberish » November 26th, 2015, 10:58 pm

So losing punctuation marks and making it lowercase could be a double edged sword. If the flash part for more cum, more dumb, is meant to make the user feel dumber, then it would get harder and more irrelevant to use said things. In saying that, a quick typer (Don't mean to brag) would find the job a lot easier, thus they probably wouldn't end up repeating as much.
Jibberish
Regular
Regular

Postby Shai » November 27th, 2015, 5:34 am

Good idea :D
Shai
Regular
Regular

Postby rugbyjockca » November 27th, 2015, 6:20 am

This is an evil idea. I like it.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Postby slyfox » December 26th, 2015, 3:42 pm

lol I can't finish it XD I keep messing up, especailly when the more cum more dumb message pops up. Which just makes me feel dumb, which then makes me more horny which makes me want to play with my cock which makes me more of a jock. This is great XD

I do recoomend losing the punctuation so its a little easier to type. Also if you can make the more cum -> more dumb message centered on the screen instead of at the top.

Not gonna lie though, the mantra works, and typing it so much - at least trying to type it so much - really pounds it in. :)
slyfox
Mentor
Mentor

Postby xavious » December 30th, 2015, 11:13 am

I got a bit confused which meant I ended up writing 26 lines in the end, which I'll admit became a bit frustrating, though perhaps the intent was to get people angry so the testosterone would start pumping? The idea is good though, and I think the repetition is a good idea. Perhaps lowering the initial limit to 5-10 lines so it's easier to complete and repeat as necessary.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby percy_number23 » January 18th, 2016, 1:07 am

I fin loved that! I had to type it 31 times lol

The more I play with my cock, the more I become a jock.
percy_number23
Regular
Regular

Return to Jocks and Masculinization