Jock files working well but what if I don't want them to?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Jock files working well but what if I don't want them to?

Postby yourboypancho » November 30th, 2015, 12:32 am

Hi

The files I"ve been listening to lately have been working really really well but now i kinda want them to stop working so well. It's hard because. It feels like when i was getting into the files to begin with, how I felt like I was letting go of such a curcial part of myself. Now that i feel like i've really found myself i have to let go of it again? I feel like a jock, and i feel like i've always been, like it's part of my nature. It's become distracting mostly because i've been so fucking horny all the time and i haven't gone around to do much besides do sports and lift weights. I'm worried about the impact it'll have on my job and it still isn't something im willing to let go of. I'm jacking off and looking for partners a lot more than ever now and to be quite honest i like it. Ive never been this happy with who i am when i feel like I'm a jock. I feel more dominant, more confident, everything that i wanted to be when i first listened to the files.

Now it's hard to have to let go of this side of myself. Because now I don't want it to. I want to stay a jock. I want to jack off all the time and have all the fucking sex i want. I wanna be jacked and at some point i contemplated on just leaving my job and be a personal trainer but i don't wanna do that. it feels so good to be a jock but it's not right at this point in my life, and it's quite harmful because i'm really leaning towards going full jock and just accepting it hahaha

What advice can you give a bro out?
yourboypancho

Postby rugbyjockca » November 30th, 2015, 5:35 am

You're probably in the wrong place to ask that, because I bet most of us are gonna say go full on jock.

But first, who says you have to give up who you are to be a jock? There are jocks everywhere, if you look for them. There are jocks who work in offices and play sports nights and weekends and live it up at the clubs on Friday and Saturday nights. There are jocks who use their jock drive to live as professionals, working out at 6am before they go in to be surgeons or whatever. There are jock nerds who use their ripped bodies when they go cosplay at conventions, dressing like the buffest and sexiest fantasy characters.....

I understand you....sometimes I worry that if I dumb myself down too much, I'll stop caring about my other interests (I'm a proud SJW - social justice warrior, for example)....but life doesn't have clean edges, and no body on earth is Just One Thing, so you can be all these different sides of you at once.

What you're struggling with isn't an either/or thing: what you need is to find where you're happiest. Maybe it's 60% jock, 30% whatever-it-is-you-do-for-work, 10%-whatever else you do in your life. Maybe it's only 40% jock.....

But, you don't have to be in the gym 24 hours a day to be a jock. If you go to your gym and ask what the buffest guys there do for a living or what else they do for fun, you're gonna get a different set of answers from everybody there.

TL;DR version: relax bro and let the jocking happen.
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization