difficult m4M hypno SUBject needs POWERFUL HYPNO MASTER

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

difficult m4M hypno SUBject needs POWERFUL HYPNO MASTER

Postby slavepig32830 » December 9th, 2015, 7:13 pm

CRAVING THE DEEEEEPPEST, STRONGEST, DARKEST HYPNOTIC BRAINWASHING AND/OR PHYSICAL KNOCKOUT, ABDUCTION/KIDNAPPED SCENE RESULTING IN DEPRAVED GANG RAPE, FISTING AND SEXUAL ABUSE
slavepig32830

Re: difficult m4M hypno SUBject needs POWERFUL HYPNO MASTER

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 10th, 2015, 6:28 am

Hi, slavepig32830. Welcome to the Jocks and Masculinization forum... your first posting here. I'm replying in the role of moderator.

You've cross-posted the same message in four forums...When a WMM member wants to meet a hypnotist, there's a forum for that... the Meeting Grounds forum. I'm suggesting that the messages you've posted should have been posted over in THAT forum.

You're welcome to post messages here in the Jocks & Masculinization forum. But only if you stay on topic. This is a forum for jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

slavepig32830 wrote:CRAVING THE DEEEEEPPEST, STRONGEST, DARKEST HYPNOTIC BRAINWASHING AND/OR PHYSICAL KNOCKOUT, ABDUCTION/KIDNAPPED SCENE RESULTING IN DEPRAVED GANG RAPE, FISTING AND SEXUAL ABUSE
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Thank you!

Postby slavepig32830 » December 10th, 2015, 11:44 pm

I've been listening to your MP3 files as nipple pig, and for muscle and jock building ... All are EXCELLENT.

thank you for taking your time to respond to my post!
slavepig32830

Return to Jocks and Masculinization