feminization to masculinization

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

feminization to masculinization

Postby chase1 » December 23rd, 2015, 2:09 pm

I thought feminization was something I wanted. After going down that road for a bit I realize that was a mistake. Not too much changed, but my balls shrank. I am listening to EMG's testicle growth and some penis growth files. Oh, and my mood is stabilizing.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 23rd, 2015, 2:32 pm

chase1 wrote
I thought feminization was something I wanted. After going down that road for a bit I realize that was a mistake. Not too much changed, but my balls shrank. I am listening to EMG's testicle growth and some penis growth files. Oh, and my mood is stabilizing.

Sometimes it's hard to figure out what we want until we know what we don't want. Your mood stabilizing is a good sign that this is the way you want to go.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby chase1 » December 23rd, 2015, 4:01 pm

OxyFemboi wrote:
chase1 wrote

Sometimes it's hard to figure out what we want until we know what we don't want. Your mood stabilizing is a good sign that this is the way you want to go.

Yeah, I was getting a little crazy. Snapping at people alot, feeling tired all the time, and just being moody all around. I hope I can repair what I did to my balls through that file.

Oxy, I have read son of your posts and was wondering, when you write a post do your personalities come to a consensus on what you are writing or does the dominant personality at the time write whatever that personality chooses.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 23rd, 2015, 5:28 pm

chase1 wrote
Oxy, I have read son of your posts and was wondering, when you write a post do your personalities come to a consensus on what you are writing or does the dominant personality at the time write whatever that personality chooses.

Normally, only one of us responds to a post, unless there is a special reason for more than one of us to post, as in our Your Other Half posts. The responder is usually Yoshi. He enjoys it. Ox tends to be a grammar Nazi. -- Yoshi

I proofread our posts to make certain there are no grammatical or syntactical errors. I also correct imprecise wording so that what we post is what we meant to say. -- Ox

Yes, Ox does write like that ... all the time. *sigh* -- Honey

We have a memory that is mostly shared. (Some areas are private, dude, like the emotions attached to memories. They're the sole property of the alter who made the memory.) We know the same words but usually make different choices. -- Rocky

Though our styles and word choices differ, we have one set of words and English lessons to draw from. Some use more erudite choices; others prefer the common man's vernacular. -- Snake

Writing multi-color posts like this one -- where you can tell who is writing by the text color -- tends to be a lengthy task. Everybody wants to edit everyone else's comments. -- Yoshi

Yoshi
??
Last edited by OxyFemboi on December 24th, 2015, 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby chase1 » December 23rd, 2015, 7:50 pm

Thanks Oxy, that was very enlightening.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby KIY » December 23rd, 2015, 10:52 pm

I never thought to ask that..., and it was enlightening. Thank you to both of you.
KIY
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 24th, 2015, 12:14 am

chase1 wrote
Thanks Oxy, that was very enlightening.

KIY wrote
I never thought to ask that..., and it was enlightening. Thank you to both of you.

We are (so far) five very different personalities with five distinct writing styles. Imagine the fun we have when our editor Ox, who is extremely erudite, needs to edit Rocky's dudespeak. There has to be a peacemaker and arbitrar. Guess who got that job. *where's the aspirin?*

We all like each other; that's fortunate. None of us can leave because one of us is pissed off. Thanks to JackDrago's Cabin In The Woods file -- http://vastcountry.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-cabin-in-woods.html -- we each have our own place where we can go to relax ... or cool off ... or whatever. Ox's "cabin" is (literally) a multi-story white cylindrical mansion; can we say "ivory tower" with a straight face?

Yoshi
??
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby chase1 » December 24th, 2015, 11:41 am

I think my testicles are still suffering from CHC, getting softer and smaller.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 24th, 2015, 1:09 pm

chase wrote
I think my testicles are still suffering from CHC, getting softer and smaller.

Use ViVe's Deep Clean. It's supposed to clean out all unwanted file triggers and suggestions.

Deep Clean
This file uses the “Deep Down” Induction to get you into a very deep state of trance, and get your innermost mind to where you can erase all triggers and suggestions that you don’t want anymore. You can either focus on a specific suggestion/trigger, or let your subconscious mind decide which ones are deeply positive and enjoyable for you, and then delete all other triggers and suggestions.
Link: http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1980
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby chase1 » December 24th, 2015, 7:22 pm

Thanks ill give that one a try too. I have downloaded reprogram all and am going to listen tonight.
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » December 24th, 2015, 9:18 pm

chase wrote
Thanks ill give that one a try too. I have downloaded reprogram all and am going to listen tonight.

We listened to one Deep Clean version last night and the other (induction) version today. The difference is in the induction: Zero Induction versus Mind Melt Induction. Our head definitely feels "lighter". Some of the files I listened to years ago (when WMM was new) are gone ... and I'm sure that most of the contradictory suggestions have vanished as well. We all prefer the Zero Induction file, probably because of Ox's mathematical training. (Your mileage may vary.)

It didn't affect our multiplicity -- we specified that the file not affect that -- and also asked that it get rid of doubts that would keep certain files from working. (We'll see how well that worked shortly.)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Return to Jocks and Masculinization