A file for a muscle boar ?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A file for a muscle boar ?

Postby TrentBoar » December 26th, 2015, 5:28 pm

Hello ! New here, and wondering if there's a file or more that you'd advise me to get buff. I'm a bit muscular in real life, with some chub, but large and buff is what I'm aiming.

The number of muscle file is pretty intimidating ^^;
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Re: A file for a muscle boar ?

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » December 27th, 2015, 8:02 am

TrentBoar wrote:Hello ! New here, and wondering if there's a file or more that you'd advise me to get buff. I'm a bit muscular in real life, with some chub, but large and buff is what I'm aiming.

Welcome to the site, TrentBoar.

There's a couple of free MusclePig recordings that might interest you.

Other than that, I recommend downloading 3 or 4 recordings and giving a sample listen. Delete the ones you don't like. Keep listening to rest. And when you're ready, download 3 or 4 more.

Again, welcome!

MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby OxyFemboi » December 27th, 2015, 9:50 am

TrentBoar wrote
Hello ! New here, and wondering if there's a file or more that you'd advise me to get buff. I'm a bit muscular in real life, with some chub, but large and buff is what I'm aiming.

Most of Muscle Mesmerizer's files, located at http://musclemesmerizer.com/ are excellent. This is a link to the free files he has available: http://musclemesmerizer.com/free.html

Muscle Mesmerizer has two motivation files, Enjoy Working Out and Enjoy Bodybuilding, each costing $15.00, found here: http://musclemesmerizer.com/motivation-mp3s.html You only need to buy one of them.

JackDrago's files are excellent. I especially recommend these:
• Name: Alters: Manly Spirit Price: $25 Sale Price: $19 Buy Now
Description: This file creates a macho, manly man alter to guide you into masculinity. Usually a horny Jock but always someone compatible with you. In testing this file reliably produced a stable, long lasting male alter who was friendly and got along with his host in at least 10 subjects. Use with Trust Your Inner Hypnotist or your favorite trancer.
It's a pay file -- that's why I can't give you a link to it -- but it is worth every penny.

• Name: Stroke Manly Additional Types: Body, Script
Description: As you stroke your penis, you will feel a growing need to become a butch, masculine, dominant alpha male and every time you masturbate and cum your gains will be locked in. Should work equally well for both straight and gay men. WARNING: This file works by causing extreme sexual arousal will make you masturbate compulsively; the more you masturbate the more masculine you find yourself becoming, so just go with it.
Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=14637

Mentioned solely because JackDrago mentions it in one of the descriptions he wrote. There are many, many other (free) inductions and wake-ups.
• Name: Trust Your Inner Hypnotist Premium
Description: A simple, permissive induction to teach you to cooperate with your subconscious or use with your favorite body file. No awakener.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby JackDrago » December 27th, 2015, 1:21 pm

Thanks for the shout out, Oxy! I can also recommend "[url=http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/8325/Weightlifting-and-stretching-compulsion.php]Weightlifting and Stretching Compulsion[/url]" which has made me lift weights (along with Manly Spirit) for 3-5 days a week for the last year.

I am currently recording a Hypnotic Steroids file to enhance testosterone levels. It should be up by the first of the year.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby TrentBoar » December 28th, 2015, 3:46 am

Thanks a lot ! I'll see into it asap, you've been very helpful !
I like the compulsion idea !
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 28th, 2015, 4:43 am

Name: Weightlifting and stretching compulsion Additional Types: Body, Binaural
Description: Non-dumbing jock file that makes stretching and lifting weights a normal (and very sexually pleasurable) part of your daily routine. Less extreme than many weightlifting files because it was written by a person with motor disability and so works well for people with physical limitations. Binaural version has trance enhancing subliminals
Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=14879
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby TrentBoar » December 29th, 2015, 4:36 pm

Okay so so far I tried the compulsion. I'll see how it goes. I may have a hard time focusing on most of those files cause the hpynotist's voices are, well super sexy.

I haven't tested Muscle mesmerizer's stuff yet

I tried stroke manly though and hum... I don't know about it being a success or not. Because It made me freaking frenetic about jacking off. I never really envisionned myself as an alpha, dominant type, I'm a vers actually. But this file pulled a number on me... wow.
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 29th, 2015, 8:59 pm

TrentBoar wrote
Okay so so far I tried the compulsion. I'll see how it goes. I may have a hard time focusing on most of those files cause the hypnotist's voices are, well super sexy.

I tried stroke manly though and hum... I don't know about it being a success or not. Because It made me freaking frenetic about jacking off. I never really envisioned myself as an alpha, dominant type, I'm a vers actually. But this file pulled a number on me... wow.

Yeah, Jack's voice (as well as the rest of him) is astonishingly sexy. You are supposed to be distracted during hypno files any way. If you're linking Jack's sexy voice and the file ... well, the best files link sex with the file's suggestions. So from what you've said so far, the file should work extremely well.

Yeah, about that alpha male stuff ... I'm not a natural alpha male personality, either, but ... the gay world always needs tops. The ratio of bottoms to tops is, what, ten to one? A good top is always in demand. Think of having one of those deli number machines announcing "Now serving number ..." beside your bed. (You might want to think about using one of the penis growth files as well because ... well, size queens.)
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby TrentBoar » December 29th, 2015, 9:14 pm

Oh my... dunno if it's the file that keep me horny talking but... You paint a freaking great picture, Oxy.

Never really envisionned myself as a dom but that... sent shivers down my spine... among other things.
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 29th, 2015, 9:31 pm

TrentBoar wrote
Oh my... dunno if it's the file that keep me horny talking but... You paint a freaking great picture, Oxy.

Never really envisioned myself as a dom but that... sent shivers down my spine... among other things.

Well ... yeah it is a great picture, isn't it? If you're getting shivers down your spine imagining yourself as a dom ... you're halfway there already. Are pictures of bubble butts making you horny now, bro?

FYI, there is a file called Silent Subliminal for Arousal. Expect to be using only one brain while listening. Have some extra lube handy, especially if you loop the file. :twisted:
Link: http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=15309
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby chase1 » December 30th, 2015, 12:05 am

Oxy, could you combine that file with a chastity file, or does the arousal file have suggestions to masturbate?
chase1
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TrentBoar » December 30th, 2015, 12:48 am

What's this file exactly ? I've been jacking off for hours now. I'm superpent up and super horny. That's seriously hardcore
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 30th, 2015, 1:26 am

chase1 wrote
Oxy, could you combine that file with a chastity file, or does the arousal file have suggestions to masturbate?

TrentBoar wrote
What's this file exactly ? I've been jacking off for hours now. I'm superpent up and super horny. That's seriously hardcore

Chase, I have no idea what the suggestions are but I seriously suggest you DO NOT combine it with a chastity file. [There is a silent subliminal chastity file available. Seriously, Chase, don't mix them.] It's ... potent. I have an extremely low sex drive due to side effects of my epilepsy meds and ... I was ripping my underwear off to get to my cock.

Trent, I implied it was potent. What part of Have some extra lube handy, especially if you loop the file did you not understand? I looped the file and ... well, I wasn't doing anything else for a long while.

Seriously hardcore ... dude, you have a talent for understatement.

There are other "silent subliminal" files. This method -- Lowry's silent subliminal presentation system (US Patent 5,159,703 October 27, 1992) according to one file description -- of making subliminal files is apparently/obviously extremely effective, unlike most (all?) of the subliminal files I bought in the early nineties. I wasn't impressed with subliminals then. Now ... yeah, impressed.
Last edited by OxyFemboi on December 30th, 2015, 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby TrentBoar » December 30th, 2015, 1:30 am

still have it playing and don't wanna do much else for now. Kinda zone in and out. and my head's a haze
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 30th, 2015, 1:39 am

...have lots of lube handy ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby TrentBoar » December 30th, 2015, 1:43 am

I'm a boar. I have spit ! This noise is stuck in my head
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby OxyFemboi » December 30th, 2015, 1:47 am

I'm a boar. I have spit ! This noise is stuck in my head

Of all the files to get as an earworm ... :twisted: :D
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby OxyFemboi » December 30th, 2015, 6:26 am

I now suspect that the file I posted will only get you aroused. It may not allow orgasm. I suggest that you use ViVe's Deep Clean -- http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=1980 -- to rid yourself of its suggestions.
Peace Love Unity Respect

OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Postby JackDrago » December 30th, 2015, 10:40 am

TrentBoar wrote:Okay so so far I tried the compulsion. I'll see how it goes. I may have a hard time focusing on most of those files cause the hpynotist's voices are, well super sexy.

I tried stroke manly though and hum... I don't know about it being a success or not. Because It made me freaking frenetic about jacking off. I never really envisionned myself as an alpha, dominant type, I'm a vers actually. But this file pulled a number on me... wow.

Wow, this is the nicest compliment that I have gotten on my hypnosis voice in a long time. The secret to it is that I am very turned on by recording files, and it is audible in my voice. I was rock hard recording Stroke Manly, and it shows.

As for the compulsion, I got so compulsive after that file that I had to write Anti-masturbation Blessing to stop myself when it had served its purpose.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby TrentBoar » January 4th, 2016, 9:00 am

so, on updates.

the stroke manly is not really motivating me to work out, but generally to be more masculine and yeah... dominant. I'm still using it for now because, well, that give me a rush.. really liking it.

I tried the musclepig a bit, once again it may be a typical 'furry' problem that most other people will laugh a, but as a boar furry, while I do enjoy the tone of the files, the pig imagery is veeeeeery off putting for me.
TrentBoar
Regular
Regular

Postby joecomp2000 » January 4th, 2016, 4:14 pm

TrentBoar wrote:
I haven't tested Muscle mesmerizer's stuff yet.

MM has a voice that kind of drones on .I thought it was a txt to speech at first ...but it works for hypnosis...
joecomp2000
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Jocks and Masculinization