A file for PC Bros?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A file for PC Bros?

Postby rugbyjockca » January 6th, 2016, 2:00 pm

I'm listening to Stroke Manly (thanks to the conversation in the muscle boar thread) and it suddenly gave me a terrible idea. >:-)

I've been "R U PC Bro?"ed a few times because I am an SJW, so what would happen if I started getting turned on by being the complete worst-case sterotype not of the dumb jock but of the Social Justice Warrior Who Lifts. The more I play into that stereotype, the harder I get, the more manly I feel. I can focus on muscles at the gym and cock when I PC-Bro-out, and might even get so turned on by fighting for social justice that I could instantly drop everything just to suck your cock or have you play with my gym-swollen tits.

I wonder what else could be done to someone in a file like this, or other muscle-stereotypes that could be exploited....
rugbyjockca
Mentor
Mentor

Re: A file for PC Bros?

Postby HardMale » January 9th, 2019, 10:31 am

Hey bro,

I fit into the same category. Very turned on by the whole thing - and I love getting stronger, manlier, and about to use my strength for good.
HardMale

Postby Jackstock » January 9th, 2019, 1:09 pm

I find this concept really fascinating. Can you tell me what PC means? :?:
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby ubersleepysinner » September 2nd, 2019, 2:04 am

I like the sound of this too
ubersleepysinner

Postby willingsubject » September 2nd, 2019, 8:28 am

Jackstock wrote:I find this concept really fascinating. Can you tell me what PC means? :?:

PC == "politically correct" It originated as an insult (several years before SJW arose as an insult as well). Now frequently worn with pride. At its best, "PC" is "polite, courteous, and aware"...at its worst it's "virtue-signalling jackass."
willingsubject

Return to Jocks and Masculinization