Looking for Hypnotis custom file (M4M - erotic/help)

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for Hypnotis custom file (M4M - erotic/help)

Postby empdude » March 2nd, 2016, 1:13 pm

Hello,

I've done a erotic hypnotist session and it was like a rush - it was awesome. But, I backed out and I don't want to do it anymore because it was not what I needed/wanted. I am looking for horny erotic gay hypnotist who can do a personal script for me for two things to force my mind to behave a certain way. How do I TRUST someone to write the proper script to help me before paying - and I'd be into the guy on the other end getting off on it telling me what to do (should be in USA, Male, Gay, any age) that would get off seeing pictures of me doing what I am asking for. I am wanting a jock type script to get me to go to the gym and work on muscles, as well as make me feel like a 17 year old for 10 days only - and dress like one, act like one, go to the gym like one, behave like one - but only that 17 days - and would do pictures for him. But, hard to form that trust relationship I guess. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
empdude

Return to Jocks and Masculinization