Seducer series

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Seducer series

Postby yourhypnotist » April 11th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Hello everyone.

I have created some files regarding masculinity and being attractive to women. You can find them by searching for "YSH".

I am going to be creating a series of files for men to become great seducers. They will mostly be pay files, but not too expensive. I would like to hear your ideas on possible goals that you would like to achieve with these files.

For example:
- Feeling calm and relaxed when approaching a woman.
- Having the urge to approach and talk to any attractive woman.
- Seeing women as the sexual beings that they are, instead of thinking that they want to be bribed with presents and expensive meals in order to have sex with you.
- Being able to hold conversations with women.

Thank you,
yourhypnotist
yourhypnotist

Re: Seducer series

Postby OxyFemboi » April 11th, 2016, 6:02 pm

yourhypnotist wrote
Hello everyone.

I have created some files regarding masculinity and being attractive to women. You can find them by searching for "YSH".

I am going to be creating a series of files for men to become great seducers. They will mostly be pay files, but not too expensive. I would like to hear your ideas on possible goals that you would like to achieve with these files.

For example:
- Feeling calm and relaxed when approaching a woman.
- Having the urge to approach and talk to any attractive woman.
- Seeing women as the sexual beings that they are, instead of thinking that they want to be bribed with presents and expensive meals in order to have sex with you.
- Being able to hold conversations with women.

Thank you,
yourhypnotist

Thank you for your (re-)masculinizing files.

Please consider using gender-neutral terms like "a person you find attractive" instead of "a woman" when you create these files. There are many gay guys, including me, who would find such files useful. In person -- without the intermediary of a computer -- I can best be described as "painfully shy".
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby yourhypnotist » April 12th, 2016, 5:46 am

Thank you OxyFemboi for your reply. Yes, depending on the content of each file, I intend to make them either gender neutral or create separate versions, for straight and for gay men.
yourhypnotist

Postby mollybeure » July 1st, 2017, 4:16 am

Hey Yourhypnotist,

Thank you so much for making your remasculinisation series. I've been listening and received my first morning wood in 12 months today! I would be willing to pay for more files - you should really consider making some more!

Thanks.
mollybeure

Return to Jocks and Masculinization