Masculine Stereotypes

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Masculine Stereotypes

Postby JackDrago » April 12th, 2016, 11:18 am

I have been considering doing a series of transformation files to offer a choice of manly Stereotypes that the subject can use to encourage a more masculine lifestyle.

I already have punk and jock files, but I am looking for trance ideas that might sell and aren't already available on WMM. For example, @EMG already has an excellent country boy / redneck transformation file, so that would be a fairly low priority; but I don't see a good file for a lot of other ones...

would you be interested for a transformation masculinization to:
[list=]Biker, biker leatherman, gay biker bitch
Mountain Man (like counrty boy but more outdoorsman / survivalist instead of southern redneck)
Daddy bear
Goth S&M freak
Thug / Street trade
Wigga (white guy who is deep in black culture) / white rapper
Hipster intellectual

[/list]
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Re: Masculine Stereotypes

Postby dkumd » April 12th, 2016, 11:14 pm

oh god, thug/trade please. PLEEEEASE
dkumd

Postby JackDrago » April 13th, 2016, 9:15 am

oh god, thug/trade please. PLEEEEASE

Ok, tell me your thug / tradie fantasy... what would you want out of such a file?
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Alvin » April 14th, 2016, 6:10 am

duuude, biker and daddy bear!
For the former: swearing and swaggering like no tomorrow, cigar fetish?, steel hard confidence and ego, works out to keep the hunk etc
For the latter: penis growth, works out like a jock and eats like a pig, body & facial hair growth, proud n confident, dominant and rough top, etc

seriously pumped for this man! Cant wait to see what you do with these! just. uh hope they wont be pay
Alvin

Postby JackDrago » April 14th, 2016, 9:40 am

duuude, biker and daddy bear!
For the former: swearing and swaggering like no tomorrow, cigar fetish?, steel hard confidence and ego, works out to keep the hunk etc
For the latter: penis growth, works out like a jock and eats like a pig, body & facial hair growth, proud n confident, dominant and rough top, etc

seriously pumped for this man! Cant wait to see what you do with these! just. uh hope they wont be pay

Biker is a fairly high priority for a top / heterosexual oriented file, as I like the crudeness and confidence of the type. Swearing, swaggering, cigars, and a fetish for motorcycles of course. I'm not sure exactly what else, though, as I am somewhat uncomfortable with the other elements of the biker lifestyle and my personal tendency as a hypnotist is to leave those things to the subject. (Real bikers tend to be hard partiers; but an ex alcoholic hypnotist is just not going there even though the subjects probably will.)

As for Bear... it honestly didn't occur to me that muscle bear should be an option. I was thinking more about the body positive acceptance for the "plus size" bear, but muscle bear is an interesting option to consider as well. I have noticed a distinct lack of age appropriate stuff for older subjects, which is why I thought of daddy as a good unfilled niche.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby dkumd » April 19th, 2016, 11:22 pm

Ok, tell me your thug / tradie fantasy... what would you want out of such a file?

all i've ever wanted is to just lose myself in that fantasy...the language, the swagger, the aggression, just the "hood" of it all. i would want to think, feel, and act like a stereotypical thug.

that's really the long and short of it.
dkumd

Postby Jibberish » April 22nd, 2016, 7:37 pm

how about tradie. Might be an Australian term but look it up.
Jibberish
Regular
Regular

Postby thequirkyone » April 29th, 2016, 7:20 pm

Maybe it's because I'm from the northeast, but none of these appeal to me in terms of masculine stereotypes. Why not businessman who still keeps fit but played football in high school and college? I'm probably too vanilla, lol.
thequirkyone

Postby Jon999 » April 30th, 2016, 4:57 am

How about non-ubran gangster type? You know, like a sleazy mobster. Wearing leather jackets/track suits, gelled hair, gold chains over your hairy chest. Basically a douchebag but with the sinister aspect of being a criminal.
Jon999

Postby outkast1728 » May 15th, 2016, 12:07 am

I"d love to be turned into ANY of those, but i would need actual nightly sessions for several weeks before any of it would sink in... outkast1728@gmail.com or sk8rboi1728 on skype
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby AlphaShepherd » June 11th, 2016, 12:50 pm

Some of these stereotypes sound like rich fodder for at least a few files...
AlphaShepherd
Regular
Regular

Postby brainwashedrachel » June 22nd, 2016, 4:19 am

..huh. Someone else shares my "hipsterfication" fantasy, but from the guy end. Thumbs up!

I should add that all of these stereotypes sound attractive to me, speaking as a mostly-straight girl. I'd love to see some before/after pics from the boys on here. :twisted:
brainwashedrachel

Postby badasschick » September 5th, 2017, 6:13 pm

I'd be interested in a gender-neutral biker file. The butch biker babe image is def appealing to me.

I think it'd see less of an audience since the stereotype is less gender-neutral, but gender-flipped thug also sounds hot if it were done.

badasschick

Postby JackDrago » September 6th, 2017, 9:17 am

Biker has been high on my list for a while now... at the moment I am mining the jock archetype. But I will make one.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization