A jock becoming a jock, yeah, go laugh

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A jock becoming a jock, yeah, go laugh

Postby dive614c » May 16th, 2016, 9:48 am

Sup guys? Just some thoughts of mine, you'll prolly find them boring so go listen to a file or something.

Me: I'm Greg. I've played sports for years, just about anything that involves running jumping and kicking. But my main sport is diving, the olympic type, not scuba. I was a swimmer too in hs. Lettered in swimming, wrestling and football coz diving isn't a hs sport in my state. So yeah, jock.

Once you age out of your sport and leave school, most guys go sit on the couch and drink beer and complain about their fantasy football league. You get like totally burnt out from going to practice twice a day and just want to stop, no motivation to stay in shape if your not competing any more. There's Masters competition, but I'm not that desperate.

So I'm having trouble getting up in the morning and going to an ice cold pool for no real reason I know of anymore. And some of my buds have already gotten pot bellies.

Not me. I found Jock Hypnosis on YouTube and tried it out. Coz I was looking for something to motivate me to keep going to the gym and staying fit. Know what? I'm wearing a jockstrap right now. Which I find pretty trippy coz in all my years of playing sports, none of them required one. We don't wear jocks, what we Wear are cups, protective ones are required a lot. And most are built into bike pants or pad girdles, they don't even have straps. Jockstraps are something 50's people thought up, back in the day to control wayward dicks. They don't work any better than circumcision did to stop us from masturbating. I kinda like it tho, my boxers or bikini briefs dissapear and I can't feel them. But the elastic straps hug my ass on every step I take, no forgetting I'm wearing them. I'm reminded I'm wearing a jockstrap every time I move.

So wow, I thought, hypnosis works, but this isn't very motivating to go to the gym really. I'm just wearing a jockstrap every day, doh. So now I'm listening to files on here now. I'm into kink too, so perfect I thought.

Guys, I'm a blond jock ok? so I really don't need to be any dumber than I already am. I'm looking to maintain my basically gymnasts build and maybe add a little more muscle but stay symetrical. Bodybuilder light I guess.

When I get a chance later, I'll post my current hypno playlist, and maybe some of you would give me some advice on hypno stuff , coz I'm pretty much a rookie here.

One problem, is that One day I can go into trance and then the next I cant, like my mind is tired or something. Anyway, thanks, and I'll post some better info in this thread later.
dive614c

Re: A jock becoming a jock

Postby dive614c » May 16th, 2016, 7:32 pm

I am using a sound editing program named AVS Audio Editor, you can do waveform editing to delete single words or phrases, or slice and dice files together as you want.

I used it to de pig Professor pigs Helpless to Hypnosis file. He is rather attached to pigness and declines to remove it so I wont be posting my edit out of respect. But for my personal use, I found it a little jarring as I'm not a policeman. So I took all the pigs out, and shortened the intro considerably. I could have taken the curse out too, but I want to be able to accept suggestions anyway, so I left it in. I may extract samples of the "Deeper and deeper" trigger and the "accept" trigger to interpose into other files to leverage his voice commands. its a good solid file and does what he says.

Jock program:

Helpless to Hypnosis curse - no pig.
Jock Hypnosis - extracted audio - jockstrap, exercise, good jockboy suggestions
Drag induction with deepener
Horny Jock while in lycra - human spoken body file - just for fun
Bodybuilder Supreme
Compulsion to Exercise with Binaural
TrainTotalJock3 - no dumbing
Horny Jock while in lycra - spoken body
Brainwashed - by chewtoy - wakeup and accepting suggestions

I wanted the horny jock while in lycra file because I wanted to experience the temporary dumbing, but as I've said in another post, the brain drain isn't working for some reason.

By doing drag induction, horny jock and then drag induction again, I'm going into Bodybuilder Supreme already doubly in trance, and that seems to help me get through it without loosing trance state, its got a lot of good info, but yes, its too long.

I am also listening to jock hypnosis from YouTube. for convenience, I extracted the audio track from the spiral video to use it in the playlist. I watch the video regularly too. Not posting that neither, but ask the author if he would post it here if you want to.

To listen to the whole thing in one sitting takes too long, So I listen up to Bodybuilder Supreme on the list every night, and then finish it in the early morning before I go to the pool. Again a partial play through during lunch and then finish in the afternoon before going to the gym.

There are suggestions to forget the programming suggestions and I have to say by and large that's working. I can remember the gist of what each file does, but no details. By now, I ought to have them memorized, but no nothing.

Results after two weeks:
Started wearing jockstraps instead of underwear, which is fine. Had to go to Jockstraps.com to buy them. You would think a company named Dicks sporting goods would have an ample selection of jockstraps for sale, but you'd be wrong. Just cups.

Got white and black swimmer jocks for comfort and a few wide waist old school ones just to mix it up. didn't get any fashion ones, didn't satisfy the compulsion seems like.

Started getting the nagging urge to shave down. Which is odd, I think it hit me as the first compulsion because I'm used to doing that anyway as a diver, so lower resistance to the idea. but now I have this nagging urge to shave down even though I don't need to anymore. I can placate it with my legs and ass, that seems to satisfy it, but I have the urge to loose everything below the eyebrows and that's silly. I ride my road bicycle, and explain the smooth legs with that, which is also reasonable. I'm starting to ride more miles anyway. I'm blond with fine body hair so I look like I'm shaved anyway from a distance. Nobody's commented on it at any rate.

I am back to swimming 6000 meters each morning and am having no problems staying motivated to do that. Keifer Swim and other swim suppliers have free swimming workouts I follow, as I no longer have a coach to plan those. I'm going to start back diving again after all the municipal pools open labor day.

And I'm going to the gym in the afternoon and lifting a lot heavier weight than I was doing. Bought a bodybuilding course from my buddy Emil Karic, he's on Instagram, and gives intelligent training advice. I'm looking to do Aesthetic bodybuilding, which stresses symmetry and pleasing proportions over freakish hugeness, which I'm just never gonna be into. I workout Monday and Tuesday, recover Wednesday, workout Thursday, Friday, recover Saturday, Sunday. Lifting very heavy weight with fewer reps, so I need the recovery days , its a good plan and is current with the latest bodybuilding philosophy. I'm flexing and posing every now and then too, but that seems to be a pretty weak effect, or maybe I already know what I look like, go figger. Seems more like I'm checking to see how I'm doing rather than compulsion. but who knows, I am doing it.

That's about it, I already like and watch sports occasionally, so no other noticeable effects so far. Oh yeah, there is one more, I wear a lycra wrestling singlet and a T shirt around the house when I get back on gym nights, its very comfortable and I enjoy doing that. its the horny lycra muscle jock file, but I'm not um, doing what it suggests I do, ok, sure, not more than my usual habit really, and I am not temporarily loosing intelligence as far as I can tell so that's not working as far as I can tell.
dive614c

Re: A jock becoming a jock- Suppliments

Postby dive614c » May 18th, 2016, 9:37 pm

I'm going to talk about the Supplements I take for Jock body building next.
http://www.muscleforlife.com/ has a lot of good information, I recommend you check them out.

Look out for supplements with wild claims. For bodybuilding, most of what's in GNC is just pure snake oil. See, the supplements industry is unregulated, and they can and do claim anything they like. And the Bodybuilding magazines are dependent on the supplement makers to stay in business so they tout anything to sell supplements. for instance, T boosters will work if your malnourished, but if you're on a healthy diet, its pure placebo. Also, Anything that's Homeopathic is just pure fraud. Homeopathy has been soundly and conclusively discredited for 100 years, but its still on the shelves.

First off, you need to be eating a healthy diet. High protein, low fat, low salt, lots of green and leafy vegetables, moderate amounts of fresh fruit because its high in calories if your trying to loose weight.
Try to keep sodium at 500-700 mg per meal, Saturated fats as close to .5% as possible, Carbohydrates less than 65. Plenty of healthy diet information out on the web. Just because you're working out, doesn't mean you can eat anything you like. If you eat a balanced diet, you really wont need to take any vitamins, but I do supplement with a vitamin complex to get more than the minimum rda needed for health as it aids in building muscle.

Supplements:
Fish oil - for omega 3 fatty acids, there are several kinds of processed fish oil, I take the triglyceride form which is preferred, the other is the ethyl ester form and its harder to break down. When choosing a fish oil, you need to look at EPa and DHA (omega-3 fatty acids) content. you want a minimum of 2 – 3 grams of omega-3s per day. Muscle for Life recommends Nordic Naturals’ Ultimate Omega, which is expensive, but far superior to the $12 junk you buy at wal mart. Amazon has it. note we are talking grams of omega3 not grams of fish oil itself

Vitamin D-3 - magnifies muscle building, take it with your post workout meal. 2000 to 5000 IU is best

Multi vitamin I like the Animal Pak by universal nutrition, www.animalpak.com as its designed for bodybuilders, but any good multi is helpful.

Dietary Fiber Fiber Choice chewable at Walmart is great and its sugar free.

Protein powder Whey powder is especially good post workout. Casein or Egg Proteins are also good. Take before and after your workouts.

Creatine Creatine monohydrate is the best type. take 20 grams of creatine per day for the first 5 – 7 days to load up, then take a maintenance dose of 5 grams of creatine per day to maintain levels.

That's really all you need to start bodybuilding, you can take other things but this list is your standard to start off.
dive614c

Re: A jock becoming a jock, yeah, go laugh

Postby shadowc5 » May 20th, 2016, 11:33 am

Pardon me for asking this, but if you are eating "High protein, low fat" and "Carbohydrates less than 65"... then what exactly are you eating?
shadowc5

Postby OxyFemboi » May 20th, 2016, 2:36 pm

shadowc5 wrote
Pardon me for asking this, but if you are eating "High protein, low fat" and "Carbohydrates less than 65"... then what exactly are you eating?

I used to have all this knowledge readily available. Let's see how much I can dredge up from those rarely used brain cells without using Google search.

The high protein, low fat diet is probably some variation of the bodybuilder's standard 40-40-20 diet: 40 % protein - 40 % carbohydrates - 20 % fat. The fats referred to are good fats such as EFA (Essentai Fatty Acids) and other good fats such as omega-three and omega-six fats. The bad fats, such as saturated fats and transfats, are avoided as much as possible.

Carbohydrates less that 65 is a reference to the Glycemic Index and a related concept, Glycemic Load. The blood suger glucose is defined as the top available blood sugar. Thus glucose = 100 (100 %). Each food is converted into glucose at a different rate. This conversion rate is called the Glycemic Index. A carbohydrate with a high Glycimic Index is easily converted to blood sugar, causing a spike in blood sugar. Carbohydrates with a Glycemic Index of 65 (65 %) or lower are gradually converted into blood sugar (glucose) and do not cause a spike in blood sugar. Here is a link to one chart showing various foods and their Glycemic Index/Glycemic Load values. Anything with a Glycemic Index of 65 or less is what dive614c allows himself to eat. Other than using Google Search to find this list of foods with their related Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load values, the rest is from memory. Link: http://www.alsearsmd.com/glycemic-index/
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby dive614c » May 20th, 2016, 3:56 pm

Good memory OxyFemboi!!

Go view two videos by fellow diver Tom Daley:

How much protein do YOU need?! https://youtu.be/iVhWe4yKAjA

Why Carbohydrates are NOT the devil!! https://youtu.be/33J-CMygXtE

In the extended descriptions Tom shows how to calculate how much Protein and Carbs you need to meet your needs but its in metric units. Definitely check those out.
dive614c

Postby dive614c » May 20th, 2016, 4:01 pm

You tube my not allow warp to display the vids in a frame, cut and paste the urls or just search on the names
dive614c

Postby OxyFemboi » May 20th, 2016, 6:31 pm

dive614c wrote
Good memory OxyFemboi!!

Thanks, dive614c. I was one of those who was never a jock -- grand mal epilepsy prevented me from being allowed to take Phys.Ed. -- but I made up for it by reading every fitness and bodybuilding magazine I could get my hands on for a few decades. I also listened to Jock files for a long time. My problem was -- and still is -- summoning enough motivation to go to the gym on a regular basis, especially after the only gym I liked enough to go to on a regular three-day-a-week basis closed. They lost their lease because the owner sold the building.

dive614c wrote
You tube my not allow warp to display the vids in a frame, cut and paste the urls or just search on the names

Do what I do: move your cursor to the link, click on the link, click on Open link in new tab, and enjoy the video.

If you want to talk outside this Forum thread, my e-mail is oxjock@gmail.com
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby shadowc5 » May 21st, 2016, 10:24 am

Ah. I see. Ok.

I thought he meant he consumed less than 65g of Carbohydrates. I was wondering where else would he get his calories from, if that was the case.
shadowc5

Return to Jocks and Masculinization