Masculine Conditioning

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Masculine Conditioning

Postby JackDrago » July 23rd, 2017, 6:13 pm

I was able to rescue the original Masculine Conditioning Users Guidethread and put it up on my blog with illustrations and corrected links. Click the link.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Re: Masculine Conditioning

Postby JackDrago » January 1st, 2018, 5:37 pm

Masculine Conditioning - Long term follow up
We are coming up on a year since the original release of the Masculine Conditioning hypnosis series, and since the series always promised to find "a vision of masculinity that works for you and can last the rest of your life" I thought I might stand a chance of putting that claim to the test now that it's been quite a few months since the original test subjects finished.

Unfortunately all my old correspondence was lost when Warp My Mind crashed and I don't know off the top of my head who exactly the subjects were, so if any of you guys did any file combination MC-1 through MC-9 and have since discontinued, I would love to hear about the long term effects.

1. Which files did you do, in what order?
2. Did you get noticeable results while actively using the files?
3. Did those results persist unchanged after discontinuing?
If so, for how long?
4. Were there any permanent changes? If so, what?
5. Have you stabilized at the level of masculinity that you attained through the files, reverted to your prior gender expression, or continued to increase your manliness?
6. Do you ever notice nudges or other signs that the programming is still active long after discontinuing?
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization