Jock/Himbo tists

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Jock/Himbo tists

Postby potassiumhydroxide » July 24th, 2017, 1:38 pm

Hello, I am a starting tist (have no idea how to hypno a guy with my own voice) and I was wondering to those tists out that and on here on how do they go about hypnotizing jocks/himbo dudes + how they help exactly in making them bigger, beefier and better.

Thanks in advance!
potassiumhydroxide

Re: Jock/Himbo tists

Postby OxyFemboi » July 25th, 2017, 10:54 am

The steps are simple to state.

Download a few Inductions from WMM. There are a few hundred inductions and deepeners available. Most tists have one or two, which are their favorites. EMG uses the Focus Induction in a lot of his files. Vive writes new inductions every few months.

Write a file. There are books on hypnosis that will outline how to create a file. There are forums and forum threads on what to do and, just as important, what not to do. The suggestions should be at least ten minutes long. Your first files should be about something you're interested in having happen to you. This keeps you interested in doing this.

My suggestions on writing good suggestions:
1) Write in present tense.
2) Don't use negative suggestions. The subconscious does not process negatives. Use positive statements.
3) Yoda was right: "Do or do not; there is no "try". Use "try" only when you want to suggest that the listener will fail.
4) Keep the suggestions simple. Compound-complex sentences impress your English teacher but confuse the listener.
5) Use constructions like "you fail to remember" instead of "you forget".

There are lots of scripts available. Download a few in your area of interest. See how your favorite tists worded their effective suggestions.

Record your file. Speak normally and a bit slowly. You need a decent microphone and a quiet place for this. Or do what I'm doing till I can afford decent equipment: use a free TTS online program. (Edit anything you want to with Audacity; it's free and there are lots of tutorials on YouTube.)

If you have Premium, download a few of the scripts of your favorite files. Study their structure. See how the file works. Rewrite a few of these files to see what you would say instead. Does that word sound not-quite right there? Try this ...
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Re: Jock/Himbo tists

Postby outkast1728 » October 19th, 2017, 6:47 pm

sk8rboi1728 on skype, add me
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization