Want to become wigger/thug or redneck

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Want to become wigger/thug or redneck

Postby makemebad » August 28th, 2017, 3:55 pm

Hey all,
It's a fantasy of mine to be turned into a wigger/thug or redneck. To give up myself completely into the new persona my master creates from me, to go from a good guy to a bad boy.

Wigger/thug - Become mean, arrogant, obsessed with rap music, Jordans, dress like a thug, smoke weed, petty crimes, etc

Redneck - Dress in boots jeans and shirts, develop southern accent, chew tobacco, listen to country music, become dumb redneck

Im into girls unlike a lot of guys here, so no gay sex but a huge plus to become addicted to fucking random ghetto girls or country girls instead of classy ones.

A hypnotist that could give me a codeword so I could become this persona on my own time and not permanently would be fucking awesome.
makemebad

Re: Want to become wigger/thug or redneck

Postby JackDrago » August 28th, 2017, 7:13 pm

I have a free to premium Thug transformation hypnosis file https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=10016, but it has a fairly weak engine. You could use it with the Masculine Conditioning system to make it more powerful.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Re: Want to become wigger/thug or redneck

Postby outkast1728 » October 19th, 2017, 6:46 pm

add me, sk8rboi1728 i'll do any of that and permanent if you choose
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization