OFFERING JOCK TRANSFORMATIONS, ALL WELCOME

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

OFFERING JOCK TRANSFORMATIONS, ALL WELCOME

Postby outkast1728 » October 19th, 2017, 6:49 pm

COME ONE COME ALL TO THE CIRCUS OF SK8RBOI1728'S JOCK WORLD. ADD ME ON SKYPE IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A JOCK OF ANY SORT! That is sk8rboi1728 on skype...
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Re: OFFERING JOCK TRANSFORMATIONS, ALL WELCOME

Postby Deskan » December 24th, 2017, 2:09 am

Really ? For any type of jock ?
Even if we don't want to become dumb ?
If it is the case, I would be interested.
Deskan

Postby Deskan » December 25th, 2017, 6:28 am

And do hypnotize by text, or by webcam ?
Deskan

Postby outkast1728 » December 30th, 2017, 12:50 am

Both
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby kilatron06 » February 4th, 2018, 4:18 am

Im interested
kilatron06
Regular
Regular

Postby garotoanakin » February 8th, 2018, 9:41 pm

i am interested
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » January 3rd, 2019, 1:54 am

If you want to get in touch with me my email is outkast1728@gmail.com my skype is sk8rboi1728 and my discord is Morphmaster Outkast#8569
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby tallstud007 » April 30th, 2022, 5:49 am

Not trying to be rude. But I would not accept help from this guy. Iv worked with him in the past and he was not respectful of boundaries, tried to convince me to buy things for him, and even wanted me to physically move closer to him. All of this while I was under trance, thankfully I dont go under very deep when first working with someone new. Even after I told him I wasn't comfortable with that, he backed off only to try it again once I was under again. Maybe he's changed, but I would be careful working with him.
tallstud007

Postby outkast1728 » May 1st, 2022, 7:44 pm

tallstud, whether you meant to be rude or not isn't the point. What you said has no bearing here and will be disregarded and removed. Warning that I have had a checkered past with subjects doesnt belong in this conversation.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 1st, 2022, 9:39 pm

Outkast, I waited to post a response in this public forum because I wanted to see how you would respond. The very first forum posting from tallstud007 is about your work and it seems serious.

Speaking as one hypnotist to another: I sometimes need to apologize to a client (to one of my subjects). When I fail to understand the goals or limits that are important to them, I need to apologize, to wish them well, and then send them on their way. But you've responded a different way. So, I'm using this public forum to remind members about something previously posted by EMG (owner/operator of WMM). This is what he had to say back on November 22, 2013:

EMG wrote:Ok, it would appear that more than a few people have problems with Outkast, while others like him. Until I can setup further safeguards that allow users to rate their experience with various hypnotists I am going to leave this as it is.

Outkast, if you want your reputation to get better, observe the limits of the people you trance.

Everyone else, this is a buyer beware scenario, some people seem to like Outkast, others do not. Think carefully and make your own decision.

But the flame war ends here and anyone picking it back up will get exactly 1 warning.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » May 2nd, 2022, 12:48 am

I wish to assert that yes, i've have a very rough past in the hypnosis field, yes I've fucked up more times than i care to admit and yes I was abusive in the past with hypnosis. I have since undergone and am still regularly attending therapy for my issues and learning to deal with them. I am constantly trying to be a better person both in and out of the hypnosis field. To those I've hurt and abused in the past, I am sorry for what I did. Moving forward I would like to work at being more forthcoming and honest about what I do and why and work on bettering my reputation through proper study and practice of the usage for hypnosis in a mostly non-erotic context. With all due respect, lets not constantly dredge up everything i do wrong when im trying to be better.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby MN_FriendlyGuy » May 2nd, 2022, 6:21 am

Thank you, Outkast, for responding with grace when I suggested that you need to be accountable.
I hope that if there's ever a time when you need to hold me accountable, that I'll respond with graciousness, too.

- Please? If you haven't done it already, would you consider apologizing privately to tallstud007?
Reminder to members reading this:
If a problem happens during your kink hypno session, where a hypnotist doesn't seem to understand your goals and/or your limits, then talk to them privately first. If that doesn't resolve the situation, use the forums to ask for help. All of us are here because we just want to have some good not-so-clean fun.
The chains of habit are too light to be felt until they’re too heavy to be broken.

Check out my latest journal entry: here.
MN_FriendlyGuy
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » November 22nd, 2022, 11:29 pm

I will not respond or apologize to someone going out of their way to harass me and impede my ability to pay my bills. Somehow his comments on and offsite have been brought to my boss's attention at work and i have had my disability payments halted as a result of an investigation into this "alternate source of income". Tallsub, kindly mind your own business and keep your nose out of mine. I have asked politely for you to stop harassing me and you have chosen not to. This is the last time I will do so nicely. Next time i will file for a C&D and a digital restraining order against you.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization