Shareable workout log app

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Shareable workout log app

Postby sweatnosis » December 27th, 2017, 5:41 pm

Hey, guys, I'm looking for a basic workout log app (for android, but even better if it's multi-platform) that lets me access the information on any device, or share it online with a trainer/'tist/accountability bro. I've got Google drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive accounts, so I'd prefer not to pay for a subscription to some other company.

Don't know that I've ever managed more than a light trance with any of the jock/gym-rat files on here, but the cumulative effect, triggered by just getting some excellent home gym equipment, really lit a fire! I was/am genuinely excited to work out now. Just finished putting the gym together yesterday, and I was eagerly hopping onto the bench almost as soon as I woke up today. It felt GOOD to work out. No awkwardness or self-imposed pressure that I still used to get at Fitness SF, no distractions from the hot, sweating muscle boys. No blowing it off because I don't have time for the workout AND the drive, finding parking, etc.

Really stoked!
sweatnosis

Re: Shareable workout log app

Postby Jackstock » January 5th, 2018, 9:03 am

I'm in to find out an answer to this as well...
I looked it up, here's some options. I don't know if these fit the bill, though.
totalcoaching.com
The Training Notebook App
Trainer Fu App
FitSW (good cheap option, apparently)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Re: Shareable workout log app

Postby sweatnosis » January 12th, 2018, 7:26 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. The 'tist/coach I was hoping to work with has bowed out (for now) because he got a new job that's swamping him. Since I'd already decided to go with the Stronglifts 5×5 program, I ended to using the app by that name. It backs up to my Google drive (among other options) so someone else with the same app and permission to access that file on my drive can just use that, if I ever have occasion to do that.
sweatnosis

Return to Jocks and Masculinization