Help becoming a Dumb Jock?!?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Help becoming a Dumb Jock?!?

Postby dumbdumb » January 17th, 2018, 2:16 am

I've been trying some of the files to make me a dumb jock on this website, and the results haven't shown. I need help to fufill my destiny of becoming a dumb jock (too dramatic?).
dumbdumb

Re: Help becoming a Dumb Jock?!?

Postby OxyFemboi » April 21st, 2018, 8:54 pm

dumbdumb wrote
I've been trying some of the files to make me a dumb jock on this website, and the results haven't shown. I need help to fulfill my destiny of becoming a dumb jock (too dramatic?).

You have two separate requests. One is to be come dumb and the other is to become a jock.

You could use ViVe's Dumbing Down file series to become dumb. There are twenty (20) file with thirteen (13) names. Most of the duplicates are a "lite" (less confusing) version of the original file because the people who were listening to the series found the originals "too confusing". The series works quite well. There is only one reason it fails to work: you lack a sex drive. See the Dumbing Down Forum in the Success Stories Forum for much more information.

As for becoming a Jock, you can always use some of the Jock files. It's been a long time since I used any Jock files, so I won't recommend any. They stopped working for me; I don't know why.

There is another way: a Jock alter. I recommend JackDrago's Alters: Manly Spirit https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=Fetch&link=15660. This file creates another personality whose reason to exist is to exercise and keep your shared body in condition. You (your personality) isn't doing the exercise but your body reaps the benefits.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby JackDrago » April 23rd, 2018, 11:44 am

Having an alter is a best of both worlds solution. You can keep your old self, while the alter satisfies the dumb jock needs and builds the body.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby outkast1728 » December 19th, 2018, 3:10 pm

I specialize in jock transformations, message me at sk8rboi1728 on skype or outkast1728@gmail.com
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization