masculine files

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

masculine files

Postby craigK » April 10th, 2018, 5:52 pm

Sup bros
been working on a project now centred around becoming straight and masculine. was bi now moving towards becoming full time straight guy. Have played with jock files of and on for a few years with some success, but not really getting the results i wanted.
moved on to hetro conversion, and then a great file ï am straight" which has had worked well. But i am still wanting more. Have started jack drago masculine cond , manly media bubble etc
Giving the whole set a trail to see where it takes me.
So far manly bubble is having desired effects, it works! but not stopping till i am 100% straight manly man
perhaps its time for a tist to write a file which will completely erase all homosexual left and replace it with only a true straight personality
thoughts ideas?
craigK

Re: masculine files

Postby Jackstock » April 11th, 2018, 5:45 am

I like this idea. I've seen anti-sissy hypnosis, but never quite gay-to-straight
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby JackDrago » April 11th, 2018, 10:03 am

Several subjects have had success mixing Curse: Forced Straight and Masculine Conditioning. Generally, bisexual subjects have a pretty good chance at going all the way straight; gay and asexual subjects have had less luck at hetero conversion.

Thus far, no subjects have ever reported failing at Masculine Conditioning due to mixing with other files. Usually both files work just fine.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby Jackstock » April 11th, 2018, 10:54 am

Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby craigK » April 11th, 2018, 3:59 pm

Well just down loaded mc3 and mc5 combo files by jack stock. The quality of recording is very good. Very long file ,day 2 and finding interesting results. You are left with a feeling that a new persona is starting to take over,it just comes out of you. Has anyone else used this combo, and what results?.
Trying to go with it, but feel like the is a fight between old and new. Which is a little unsettling.
Jack thanks for the links below
Perhaps I just need to let it happen,
craigK

Postby craigK » April 12th, 2018, 6:56 pm

After reading masculine/hetero posts i am very keen to use masterjacks ladies6v3 does anyone have a copy ? or has used it and how there progress is?
craigK

Postby craigK » April 17th, 2018, 8:38 pm

how you doing fellas, mate ive got ta say 2nd listen to jack masculine files and starting to blackout to them, kinda aware of some of the suggestions but as he says its just a nudge it the right direction. overall becoming exactly the masculine bloke i was meant to be i guess. Will start trying train sex women, and jacks file.'Already switched of guys, and now starting to notice how sexy and hot woman are!
Anybody else trying these files? comments ideas
thanks fellas
craigK

Return to Jocks and Masculinization