Sup jock bros

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Sup jock bros

Postby idiotjock » June 21st, 2018, 2:11 pm

Just wanted to say hi to all you dudes and I hope your jock transformations are going well. I've had a big fantasy of becoming a huge, egotistical, dumb jock for a long time and while it would be hard for me to fulfill the dumbness part of that I'm proud to say that I am very much a jock. I'm obsessed with the gym, fitness, and muscle. I even changed my major in college and I'm a personal trainer now. Growing hugely muscular has become my life now and I absolutely love it. My current stats are: 5'11" 218lbs at roughly 20% body fat, 17 inch arms, 24.5 inch thighs, 46 inch chest. My current bench press max is at 315, I'm probably going to get it up to 350 by the end of the year. I also love football, baseball, and hockey and I try to watch games as much as I can.

I owe a lot of this to my tist for keeping me motivated and bringing out the jock in me, helping me turn away from nerdier things like video games and...other stuff that doesn't have to do with muscle and jock stuff. Or, I guess you could say, all my nerdier interests have been replaced by jock interests. I totally nerd out about fitness stuff, and that's okay, that's what jocks do! Haha
idiotjock

Re: Sup jock bros

Postby idiotjock » June 25th, 2018, 4:00 pm

No one responding, eh? You dudes give up on your jock hypnosis? Too hard to build muscle? Here's a little incentive that jock hypnosis works, and proof I'm not fucking with ya. Come on, dudes!

https://warpmymind.com/cpg/displayimage.php?pid=4656&fullsize=1
idiotjock

Postby Jackstock » June 26th, 2018, 2:52 am

This is awesome! Love the total transformation. Maybe some time I'll do a 2-month jock training program... because it seems to be very desirable.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby idiotjock » June 26th, 2018, 10:32 am

Do it dude! I don't have any experience with the files here but anything that'll get you disciplined to push yourself in the gym and eat to fuel your growth is gonna be great for your transformation. This game is like, 100% mental. If you believe you can do it, then you can! And if you need advice on how to train and eat your best just hit me up bro!
idiotjock

Postby lak » June 27th, 2018, 3:58 pm

Yo! Nice work! What files have you been using?
lak

Postby idiotjock » June 28th, 2018, 8:13 am

I haven't used any files. I've got a tist I've been working with for like 8 years.
idiotjock

Postby chazza24 » July 1st, 2018, 10:12 am

Hey man,

In a similar position to you, fully embracing the jock in me. Would be cool to chat, pm me
chazza24

Postby outkast1728 » December 19th, 2018, 3:10 pm

I specialize in jock transformations, message me at sk8rboi1728 on skype or outkast1728@gmail.com
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization