Complete Jock Transformation

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Complete Jock Transformation

Postby hypnoman123 » July 1st, 2018, 5:31 am

So i'll cut to the point i am looking for a tist/coach to help transform me into a more dominant muscle jock. I am not opposed to being a sub to my master/coach but i still would like to be dom. I also wouldn't mind having a higher sex drive to the point of being almost sex crazed. My only thing is that i do not want to be too dumbed down. I should also note that i'm gay just in case that was important for some of you haha. If interested please email thomasandrews1915@yahoo.com thank you i look forward to this journey
hypnoman123

Re: Complete Jock Transformation

Postby Jackstock » July 1st, 2018, 7:39 am

I'm currently working with some incredible online trainers to help show me how to run a training program. I'm giving serious consideration into doing an intense Muscle-Freak program. It's going to transform you into a monster in just a few months. You'll only need to do the training once and you'll stay that way forever. If you get in on the first run you'll get an insanely good price because it's the beta version.
There's a lot of kinks to flatten out, but hopefully we can get it going soon.
The best way to stay in touch is on my discord server:
https://discord.gg/cH7Rd42 (youll have to copy-paste this into your browser to join)
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization