Vive Dumbing Down Technique for Jock Transformation

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Vive Dumbing Down Technique for Jock Transformation

Postby regpatag2 » December 30th, 2018, 11:35 pm

Trying to cross the finish line with my conditioning but I am stuck. I am intrigued by Vive's Dumbing Down series–enough to outline my own version with 6-7 small behavioral change steps. Don't want the permanent dumb effects to see what he is actually doing. Can anyone share how to implement this technique?

Not looking for private sessions or custom files here. Have one unrelated permanent and some related success by writing and making my own MP3s. Will share generic scripts with all if something works. TIA.
regpatag2

Re: Vive Dumbing Down Technique for Jock Transformation

Postby Conco » December 31st, 2018, 9:40 am

Never used them myself, but I think the files work on creating a feedback loop of "being horny makes you dumb" - "being dumb makes you horny," etc, combining pleasure with the expected output (i.e, when the listener feels dumb they'll get turned on) while also ensuring that pleasure produces the expected output (when they get turned on from it, they feel dumber, producing pleasure.) For a jock thing, that might be accomplished by saying that when you feel horny you want to go to the gym, feeling horny is pleasurable, and when you go to the gym you feel horny, etc. That's not explained great, but the technique itself is just a positive feedback loop, isn't it?
Conco
Regular
Regular

Re: Vive Dumbing Down Technique for Jock Transformation

Postby JackDrago » December 31st, 2018, 1:33 pm

I am actually working on a horniness = motivation based extreme weightlifter file. Look for Bull Power in the new year. Kinda the opposite of the dumbing down technique: you're subconsciously nofap but your conscious mind doesn't know it and is programmed to redirect the urge to masturbate to weightlifting instead.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization