Need a cowboy file

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Need a cowboy file

Postby darkman9500 » January 16th, 2019, 11:37 pm

HI, I need a file that would permanently make me a cowboy that would also be irreversible. I've been needing something like this for a while now, the idea of thought of being a cowboy has been an immense interest that I would love to indulge in.

I want to enjoy country music and cowboy music, ride a truck and have an interest for horses, speak in a western southern accent along with its vernacular like y'all and ain't,to be almost always wearing my trusty cowboy boots and wear my cowboy hat with pride in public and make me a major patriotic person.

I do also have a big turn on for cowboy boots and hats as well (I'm gay btw). They've always seemed so intriguing. I just love the idea of being a cowboy and enjoying rodeos and ranch work.

If anyone knows of a file similar to any of this or is willing to lend a hand, lemme know!
darkman9500

Re: Need a cowboy file

Postby outkast1728 » January 17th, 2019, 1:25 am

I"ll do it to you if you want a special custom session... outkast1728@gmail.com
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby darkman9500 » January 17th, 2019, 8:17 pm

outkast1728 wrote:I"ll do it to you if you want a special custom session... outkast1728@gmail.com

I'm into it, what do I need to do?
darkman9500

Postby LessThanZeroMasculinity » February 5th, 2019, 9:51 am

Hi Sirs, I don't know what kind of resources or research may be able to help you in furthering any of the cowboyocitivity, but just for shitz-n-gizzles you may want to saddle up ol' Google Maps, in specific, Street View then ride 'er all over and around Casper, Wyoming. I spent many a teen summer there and I can tell ya before you can spit and holler 'Howdy' that Casper IS THE TRUE quintessential, textbook ee-pit-oh-mee, epicenter, ground zee-row real true cowboy central HQ of the whole danged world! I speak true truth! Sure, there is Dallas and Colorado and I ain't inferrin' that they alls are some fake-o pseudo quasi cowboying no no no sir! They're as real as a Wyomin' winter but just different and not as cow-intense. I mean, ya figure when the Johnson County range war busted loose and the sheepers was in header with the cattlers, the Texas Rangers had to come up to central Wyomin' to slap some civil nature into the ranchers. Well, Casper is wild still wild, whereas the resta the west got civilized...but just check 'er out on street view an you can contact me iffin ya got a question or complaints. etc...peace and prosperity yer way!
LessThanZeroMasculinity

Return to Jocks and Masculinization