I took a gender test and WOW

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

I took a gender test and WOW

Postby JackDrago » March 7th, 2019, 11:29 pm

OK... Back in the day (circa 2013) I used to be a swishy, curvy femme boy who wasn't very comfortable in a male body. After years of masculinization hypnosis I took a gender test today and look at the result:

On the IDRLABS Gender Test I score Extremely Masculine: 97% male score, 8% female score.

I literally jumped for joy when I got this result!

As a hypnotist I could've told you that Masculine Conditioning was designed to keep on working long after the user stopped actively reinforcing the files; but the masculinization has been so subtle day to day and so relentlessly progressive that I have basically no femininity left.

Of course, I have written and used a ton of my own files going back to Manhood Blessing; so it's not really exclusively a success for the one series. But, in that time I went from a cleanshaven skinny guy who wore purple brocade shirts and corduroy pants to a musclebound tatted up weightlifter with a beard who listens to metal and dresses like this:
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Re: I took a gender test and WOW

Postby Jackstock » March 8th, 2019, 6:51 pm

Fuck yeah.
Congrats and good work!
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization