Jockification

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Jockification

Postby autojock » October 16th, 2020, 1:57 pm

Interested in talking to other guys on jockification, broification and being a muscle slut. I’ve always been interested in guys that play sports are jocks and athletic gear. Over the summer started working out and loosing weight and building muscle too. I recently got into listening to hypnosis of dumb jocks and guys transforming into dumb muscle jocks that only fuck and gain muscle and it turns me on a lot. Really want to hear other thoughts on this and if you’re interested in this too. if you can help me turn more into a jock that fucks and gains muscle, that would be cool if you have any links, audio and readings too.
autojock

Re: Jockification

Postby HornyDude » October 18th, 2020, 3:58 pm

Hi Autojock,

This forum has not been too active recently . . . but keep checking back.

If you open up "Files" in the main menu on the left side of this page; under Category click on the '+' in front of 'Transformation' and then check 'Jock' you will be presented with links and descriptions to 183 files currently on the site. It is a good starting point.

I have enjoyed files by EMG, rigsby, WatDo, JackDrago, luggy, 0turner0, MN_FriendlyGuy, Jackstock, Dragon_Knight, rickthetist, musclemesmerizer, MajorPixel, joecomp2000, chewtoy, and jocknotized.

That should keep you under for a couple of days!

Have fun and let us know what you like.
HornyDude
Mentor
Mentor

Postby fukhunk29 » October 22nd, 2020, 11:36 pm

Same bro!

Been listening to emg files and rigsby. Very good-see my journal entry. I've stopped jerking off and just been edging on Pinterest.

If you need triggering, let me know.
fukhunk29

Postby uwdude » July 27th, 2022, 6:00 am

fukhunk29 wrote:Same bro!

Been listening to emg files and rigsby. Very good-see my journal entry. I've stopped jerking off and just been edging on Pinterest.

If you need triggering, let me know.

That would be cool to trigger each other. Edging is the best as a bro, never really cumming.
uwdude

Return to Jocks and Masculinization