Want to make some Bulls

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Want to make some Bulls

Postby storyteller755 » February 2nd, 2021, 7:17 pm

So I'm a Dominant Bottom Hypnotist interested in finding some personal subjects or 'Bulls'

If you got an above average dick, and are interested in the following I might be the Tist for you! Being a Top, Being Gay (but very masculine and straight acting), Being horny constantly, being submissive or even dominant (let me know). I'm really into masculinization, exhibitionism, cock-mind, gooning, chronic masturbation, cock/ball growth even possibly. I like making guys buff, horny, and really into fucking guys. So all that stuff and more I have to offer. Of course I should let you know I've been out of practice for a year or two, but I've got a lot of experience. I'm eager, available and active interested in dedicated subjects who want to have some long-term fun transforming themselves into eager horny himbo 'Bulls'. Of course you don't gotta go for the whole package. I will admit that some orientation play, and role reversal (bottom to top) is kind of hot to me and I haven't gotten to play with that a lot, but I'm definitely intrigued by the concept.

Let me know if you're into it.
~If I leave my grin behind remind me, that we're all mad here and it's okay~
- S.J. Tucker Cheshire Kitten (We're all Mad here)
storyteller755

Re: Want to make some Bulls

Postby mrcleveland92 » March 7th, 2021, 9:01 pm

i'd love to get grown by someone into a bull for real using hypno to help
mrcleveland92

Postby lak » March 9th, 2021, 5:51 pm

I am into it!
lak

Postby outkast1728 » March 11th, 2021, 3:11 am

Same
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby 5HA99Y » May 22nd, 2021, 4:06 pm

would be interesting to see how it will work
5HA99Y
Mentor
Mentor

Postby storyteller755 » May 22nd, 2021, 4:26 pm

Well those who are interested feel free to hit me up in a Private Message, I'm always happy to have a new Bull
storyteller755

Postby storyteller755 » June 21st, 2021, 5:18 am

I'm a gay male dominant bottom hypnotist who has been doing hypnosis for over ten years. I quit for about two years, but I'm back in the game now. Running something called the Bull Program and looking for potential Bulls.

Alright, so the Program itself is a long-term hypnotic conditioning program.

Genuine hypno-program, not a roleplay, been doing hypnosis for over 10 years. Even have professional experience for over four years as a hypno-therapist.

A training program for submissive and dominant Tops. I spent seven years studying and designing and thinking about every possible aspect. I planned it and designed it. It begins with the first three phases being a mix of questions, hypno-files, and text sessions. Then after that, you begin doing twice a week sessions with me for a while. There are more files and more sessions as things go on. Can't describe too much, it ruins the mystery. (As in explaining too much and the sub-conscious becomes aware and thus guarding against it and makes the hypno less effective.) The Program is intended to train Tops of all kinks at its core. All kinds of Tops, but Tops. (Of course, you could be versatile but it will train you to want to Top.) The Whole Program is actually three years long, but knowing that not everyone will want the 'whole' program. There are several graduation points that come sooner so that if you feel you've gotten what you want from the program you can easily walk away.

If this is something that interests you let me know!

Especially interested in potential well-endowed Bulls, the bigger the better! Serious and committed potential Bulls would be great too! (I find it easier to communicate on Discord so would be great if you have one!)

Just a note as this seems to be a point of confusion the Program is about training Tops for GUYS, so if you aren't interested in fucking dudes this probably isn't the thing for you. As long as we're clear and upfront about that.

Still seeking and perhaps a bit more information is helpful? I'm very interested in finding new bulls.
storyteller755

Postby 159753 » June 22nd, 2021, 7:05 am

Wow hey storyteller, I’m a gym addict and submissive stud here, been trying so hard to build better self to serve my bottoms and hopefully able to satisfy my bottom boys however they want, I definitely need to be trained into a good stud bull for you to test/use/and enjoy.

Postby storyteller755 » June 29th, 2021, 7:51 pm

Unfortunately, my discord got disabled (again) and so if there are any bulls watching this topic that were working with me please feel free to message me so I can reconnect with you on discord.
storyteller755

Postby muslwurshp » July 1st, 2021, 7:26 pm

Loving dominating a good sub muscle bull. Anyone into voicechat?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQt2RqNjdpZ/
muslwurshp

Postby fukhunk29 » December 8th, 2021, 9:39 pm

Yo dude, I'm a dominant cocky fker. But would love to see what you can do. Bring it.
fukhunk29

Postby bl231 » January 5th, 2022, 5:54 pm

I’m down to be made a bull
bl231

Postby battle_wolf » December 21st, 2022, 8:52 am

I'm interested in being made into a subby bull! I use mantras whilst working out anyway. :)
battle_wolf

Postby hypnoman123 » January 16th, 2023, 1:00 am

storyteller755 wrote:So I'm a Dominant Bottom Hypnotist interested in finding some personal subjects or 'Bulls'

If you got an above average dick, and are interested in the following I might be the Tist for you! Being a Top, Being Gay (but very masculine and straight acting), Being horny constantly, being submissive or even dominant (let me know). I'm really into masculinization, exhibitionism, cock-mind, gooning, chronic masturbation, cock/ball growth even possibly. I like making guys buff, horny, and really into fucking guys. So all that stuff and more I have to offer. Of course I should let you know I've been out of practice for a year or two, but I've got a lot of experience. I'm eager, available and active interested in dedicated subjects who want to have some long-term fun transforming themselves into eager horny himbo 'Bulls'. Of course you don't gotta go for the whole package. I will admit that some orientation play, and role reversal (bottom to top) is kind of hot to me and I haven't gotten to play with that a lot, but I'm definitely intrigued by the concept.

Let me know if you're into it.

i'm down to do this where do i sign up?
hypnoman123

Postby fruitydoom » February 23rd, 2023, 3:16 pm

I'd be super down for this as a service top with a pretty decent cock!
fruitydoom

Postby letsseewherethisgoes » February 28th, 2023, 9:47 am

Hey Storyteller, looks like you are still active on this site.
Are you still taking on new applicants?

I'm bi, but want to lose my attraction to women and be a more dominant and muscular gay top.
Very interested in the dominant version of your bull program.

Hope to hear from you.
letsseewherethisgoes

Return to Jocks and Masculinization