Has anyone had long term changes?

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Has anyone had long term changes?

Postby towel » September 30th, 2021, 1:38 pm

Hey guys. I just discovered Jock-ification hypno a few weeks ago and I'm hooked. I'd love to be more dominant, alpha, masculine, muscular, etc but without the dumbing down part. I've been specifically using files that target that.

But I've also been wondering if this has caused long term changes for people. Part of hypnosis and transformation is belief and I'd believe even more upon seeing changes :).

I couldn't find anything in the Journal's section. The 'Success Stories' part of the forum is littered with stories of people who have become attracted to men or more feminine. The only success story I came across for Masculinization / Jockification is Jack Drago's, which is great, but I'm thinking there must be more. Especially over the years

So please, let us know if any of these files have caused long term changes and if so, which ones worked best for you.
towel

Re: Has anyone had long term changes?

Postby Jackstock » October 2nd, 2021, 8:34 am

I have received an absolute flood of great feedback, but not necessarily for becoming a jock (lots of muscle growth success though).
It just seems that there's no definition of what "jock" really is, and everyone has this different idea of what masculinity is for them. So they get best results with custom files made exactly to their interests.
Most people seem to say "yeah I really LOVE this file, but it would be so much better with this tweak and that tweak..."
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Return to Jocks and Masculinization