bros help their bros

This is a place for the jocks to discuss the various files to make you more muscle bound, masculine, etc.

Moderator: EMG

bros help their bros

Postby bdmike » December 13th, 2021, 3:20 am

im just getting back into listening to jock files and i was thinking that a good way to really get that jock mindset to lock in for real would be to find someone to help reenforce it. Find a bro who wants to listen to the same files you do so that you can have each others back and help each other keep making progress.

what im looking for right now is to get bigger and stronger and/or leaner. i have to admit that im allso way more open to dumbing down than i use to be. i always thought it was kind of hot but it never seemed like something i can really do in life. but fuck it! now that im getting back into listening i dont know what the big fucking deal about it is. we only get to live one time and if we see something we wnat weve just gotta fucking go for it and enjoy it.

so these are some of the files i already know i like. if you want to listen to any of them with me and encourage each other to get jacked and get jocked just hit me up here or on pm.
train total jock - emg
always a jock - emg on hypnofiles
absolute jock - rigsby
you are a bro - avissapiens
good dumb bro - avissapiens
you are a meathead - avissapiens
the gym is your home - hypnobones

if anyone wants to listen to any of these or some similar ones together i figure we could keep each other in check. we could even mix it up with more than one. Maybe we could do a random one from the group every day.

im pretty open to trying other files too. i really do want to mostly emphasize getting stronger. so something that focuses on hitting the gym is good. and getting dumb is honestly pretty fucking cool too. i just dont want to spend hours every day hypnotized when i should probbaly just be out growing some fucking muscle instead.

So whose up for some jock training together?
bdmike

Re: bros help their bros

Postby garotoanakin » December 14th, 2021, 12:05 pm

Hey bro. Gr8 files

Are you into sexuality change as well?

I'm into this one:

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?ga ... e_id=11024
garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby garotoanakin » December 14th, 2021, 3:59 pm

garotoanakin
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » December 14th, 2021, 11:35 pm

Bro I'm on Skype and discord hit me up sometime
Sk8rboi1728 @ Skype
Morphmaster Outkast#8569 @ Discord
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby bdmike » December 15th, 2021, 6:49 am

hey sup bros!

so i started listening 2 good dumb bro off of youtube right now, and its honestly kind of fucking amaizng. i have an mp3 of it if anyone wants to do it with me. it kind of lets you get your shit together if your relly need to but honestly most of us truly dont need to be smart as much as we think. as soon as i let that shit go it got clearer that all that shit is mostly just in my head. sure sometimes we need to let that fog clear and focus on whats in front of us but it doesnt matter nine times out of ten.

to garotoanakin i wanted to say that i definitly get the sexuallity change thing. im bi and mostly would wnat to stay that way but ill admit it is pretty fucking hot to think about being forced to just loose any sexual intrest in dudes. i guess thats cause of the idea that being straight up straight is being more manly. i dont know. it does trigger sumthing in me tho. what sucks is that its way harder to have a casual thing with girls most of the time so i kinda dont want to loose dudes as an option. i will say this tho. jack stock is a pretty damn good hypnotist so i bet thatd be a great file to listen to and im kinda tempted.

actually i kind of just got out of a relationship with one fucked up dude and havent been with a girl for a minute now. i had this one chick as a fuck buddy for a while but she kind of decided she didnt want it anymore a little more than a year ago now and i havnet been with a girl since then. one thing i honestly get out of girls is their smell and taste. guys can smell pretty good in their own way but i dont think theres any comparison if i had to chose.

so are u only into sexuality change or do u like hypno for other masc stuff? i guess itd be a good time for me to become comepletely str8 if i was going to do it. im not with anyone and dont owe anyone shit. but i really think its more fun to focus on jock shit since im really getting back into working out agian. i wanted someone who wud do one of those kidns of files iwth me. i think its good to have a partner with these kinds of things. if u dont want to we cuold always compromize. wud u want to do good dumb bro and strait male with me at least once evrey two days for a month? what u say? sound good?
bdmike

Postby bdmike » December 15th, 2021, 7:16 am

hey outkast

u want to do a jock or bro file together and track each others progress or u just looking 4 a sub? i wnat a bro to match me on some shit i wnat to do not some dude who just wnats to act like he can dominate me or sumthing.

no offense if thats wut u want. its just not wut im looking 4 right now.
bdmike

Postby outkast1728 » December 15th, 2021, 11:20 am

Nah dude, let's like bro out n shit together
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby bdmike » December 15th, 2021, 3:06 pm

fuck yah dude! lets do it!

did u want to comit to doing one of those files or one like that for a month?
bdmike

Postby lak » December 30th, 2021, 1:50 pm

I would totally do that to. Let’s get the bro train going.
lak

Return to Jocks and Masculinization