Many hypnosis in one session.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Many hypnosis in one session.

Postby dongwarper » July 18th, 2019, 9:25 pm

I've heard some ideas about putting many hypnosis in one session.

For example, instead of listening to 3 files. they could put induction+Hypnosis1+Hypnosis2+Hypnosis3+Awakener.

This sounds nice. But did it works as well as single file? Anyone have experience trying this kind of file? (if there are any).
dongwarper

Re: Many hypnosis in one session.

Postby JackDrago » July 23rd, 2019, 11:00 am

Depends entirely on how hypnotically adept you are. IF you can trance through multiple files without coming out of trance (except at the awakener) then you can probably pull off a multiple file playlist; but this is an advanced subject thing and if you can't you're definitely not alone in that. Usually multiple files on the same subject work together OK especially if they're meant to be a series; but the more files you add the more chance something is incompatible.

Most subejcts get the best results burning in a file, waiting for results, then adding another new file while continuing to reinforce the first file.
JackDrago
Guru
Guru

Postby willingsubject » July 24th, 2019, 5:13 am

I've tried this, and had mixed results. It would definitely work better if all the files are read by the same voice or some very similar voices, and the audio editing is a bit of a one-time pain.

Jack Drago's suggestion is a good one.
willingsubject

Postby EMG » July 24th, 2019, 8:43 am

I agree with everyone else :)

For instance, I've made a TON of files for more than a decade. and while I try to match them to a set of standard inductions the quality of the recordings DO vary, depending on how deep you are and how your mind adjusts to changes in tone/voice that might bring you out of trance.

Generally stringing together a few files by the same author that are on the same topic will be fine, but I would still recommend reviewing them in case File 1 says X and File 2 says NOT x. A situation doomed to failure.

Still, people do combine and edit files all the time, just be awake of the potential conflicts.
No matter where you go, there you are.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jackstock » July 26th, 2019, 7:14 am

Pay someone to make a custom file for you, that includes all the stuff that you want. If will work way better.
pasting files together is janky.
Jackstock
Guru
Guru

Postby geekdh » April 16th, 2024, 6:39 am

I may be late to the party, but let me see if I understand this correctly.

What I’m understanding is that I can combine files or parts of files (e.g., Induction, Body, Wakener, etc.) together in a playlist, but ONLY if:
1) They are on similar theme
2) Have no mutually contradictory suggestions
And
3) are all voiced by the same speaker.

Is that a correct understanding?

So, if I’m having trouble learning to go into trance (which I am), and I want to experiment with using different inductions, then I’m limited to inductions voiced by the same speaker as the file I’m working with?

Related question: if I’m combining an induction file with a stand alone file, is it necessary to edit the stand alone file to remove its induction?

Thanks for your help.
geekdh

Return to General Hypnosis