Does hypnosis work? Yes.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Does hypnosis work? Yes.

Postby violet_gt » April 22nd, 2024, 5:53 pm

Hey community,

To clarify who I am, I'm the sub Siren talked about in her post herehttps://www.warpmymind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16302&sid=21aeb6c40d1892062c8bc3312850da67

I'm making this post just to share my experience. Nothing about this post should be construed as a warning, and especially not to bash the a particular individual in this community. I only want to talk about my experience because it is quite profound. Hypnosis is just as tist dependent as it is subject dependent. Trance-ability is a cognitive skill. A few subjects are a bit more vulnerable to trance and I guess I'm one of those few.

Anyways..

Back in 2012 or 2013, I found myself intrigued by the idea of hypnosis but had never experienced it firsthand. It wasn't until I stumbled upon a certain German hypnotist that my journey truly began. Their files promised to fulfill a specific desire: the longing to recreate the comforting sensation of having my hair petted, a feeling I had cherished with a past lover.

Little did I know, that decision would mark the beginning of a transformative journey. As I delved into the hypnotic inductions and suggestions, I found myself immersed in a world of deep relaxation and heightened suggestibility. The sensations I experienced were extraordinary, addicting even, and I quickly became captivated by the power of hypnosis.

What began as a simple search for comfort evolved into something much more profound. I found myself drawn towards high-protocol dynamics and human pet play, concepts I had never even heard of before listening to those files. The files introduced me to a world where submission and obedience were not only accepted but celebrated.

Hypnosis became a catalyst for change, rewiring my motivations and desires in ways I couldn't have imagined. It brainwashed me, addicted me to the feeling of trance, and compelled me towards a lifestyle centered around obedience and service. Despite the confusion and uncertainty surrounding these newfound desires, I found myself drawn deeper into the world of BDSM and power dynamics. I began listening to these files every day, and some files I've found ( like Calimore's " Obey me my pet " , various UltraHypnosis files , and whoever the heck made " The_Pet_Collar_w_Binaural_Beats_") I still listen to every day all this time later. Hypnosis is quite addicting, what can I say? :mrgreen:

Looking back, I realize that hypnosis not only opened my mind but also shaped the course of my life in ways I never expected. It transformed me into the person I am today, embracing my identity as a human pet and finding fulfillment in serving a dominant partner. As a result of hypnosis, I've been owned for the majority of my adult life, with some relationships being more extreme than others. The most recent of these was a three-year journey with that very same German hypnotist whose files I listened to at the very beginning. We all know how that went. :roll:

I'd like to add that I asked for it. I wouldn't call it a success story, or a failure story.... It is what it is. And yes, yes, yes! Hypnosis works. I wouldn't be what I am if I hadn't listened.

- Violet
violet_gt

Return to General Hypnosis