Need help with trance, focus, and excessive creativity

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Need help with trance, focus, and excessive creativity

Postby smaller2 » April 23rd, 2024, 5:25 am

I've been listening to my "shrinking control panel for your mind" file, also the one to be your smallest possible size, and others that have the same basic consistent message for the past 3 weeks at least a couple times a day.
I have not lost any height.
But I am down 1 pants size so I guess I lost weight.

I know that modifying my body's entire size is a very challenging task for hypnosis to accomplish. If you read the success stories thread about my file on the forum, you can see that it has worked. I know that it can take time and I am ready to commit weeks and months to become significantly shorter and smaller.

What I need help with is
- choosing one size, one smaller height and size to become

- getting into a trance so deep that my conscious mind is not aware of it, but my subconscious and unconscious minds are eager to absorb and take in every word and instruction and apply them completely

- having so many thoughts about additional ways the file could be improved. In these weeks I have written so many affirmations that it takes about 35 minutes for me to read them out loud.

For example, instead of a control panel, having the shrinking be tied to my body's autonomous functions. "You shrink with every breath, with every heartbeat, all of your body's automatic autonomous functions have an additional task - reducing the size of your body. You used to be shorter when you were younger, so your body already knows what it's like to be a smaller size. And your body is now becoming smaller, scaling down and miniaturizing your proportions, reducing your weight and body mass, automatically. Your deepest mind accepts these tasks into all the processes that must happen to sustain your life. You are shrinking away simply because you are alive. If any other tasks in this part of your mind were to stop, your life would stop. So you are shrinking, you must dwindle down smaller and smaller because your life depends on it, your mind and body accept this message into the deepest part of your mind, and adapt to this new command, this new law, it is now part of your natural biological process."

and stuff like that.
Or to make the target size on the control panel the new maximum size. Your body becomes only that tall at the most, or it may shrink down to be any size smaller than that. However small you become you cannot grow back for 3 months, then you can only grow back to your new maximum size.

BUT I just want my own body to start shrinking!
I would be happy with losing several inches of height and pounds of weight, overall smaller enough to need smaller clothes and shoes.

So.. what should I do?
smaller2
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis