Barbie-Doll File

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Barbie-Doll File

Postby RavenX » December 8th, 2005, 8:57 pm

3 questions

1. How come I can´t download it if it´s in the free section?

2. What exactly does it do?

a) Turn me into a blonde human bimbo with big boobs ?
b) Turn me into a blonde bimbo with big boods in plastic (ala My Size Barbie) maybe unable to move freely by cutting my flexibility ?
c) Shrink me to doll-size and then turn me into a blonde human bimbo with big boobs ?
d) Turn me into a REAL BARBIE DOLL (Shrunked, plastic and limited moving) ?

3. Can I go back to normal ?

I think it´s cool but kinda weird and unclear
RavenX

Postby WinterRose » December 9th, 2005, 1:21 pm

I think I'd be interested in giving this a listen as well.. though I have a guess as to why it may not be available yet. Is it just another version of the barbie/mannequin mistress script that's been floating around out there since 1997? Is it someone reading an adaptation of a peer of mine's script that took the Yahoo Virtual Hypnotist's groups by storm some months ago? If it is, there may be some objection by the original author. The latest iterations of that old script have some quite addictive elements in it.

Don't get me wrong. If it's not the same old script, good. The community could use some more and well done original material based on Doll, Robot and Wind-Up Toy scripts. I'm working on an original series that way myself. Trying not to borrow from stories on MCStories.com, or existing EMG scripts, or other inductions out there we've all heard before. More like one that doesn't bombard you with all kinds of programming at once, and takes you through it in instanced stages depending on how far you want to go. Hell, I'm putting the finishing touches on the first part of that now.

So here's a hearty second to the question. Why's the barbie script not downloadable? I'll give it a review.
WinterRose

Postby cardigan » December 11th, 2005, 3:22 am

I guess that it's not available for normal users because there are only two files: a body and a script. These files need premium user privileges to be available for download.

I've read through the script quickly, and it lets you feel what it would be like to be transformed into a stiff, shiny plastic doll - getting more and more horny while this transformation takes place, which also freezes you. When you ar frozen you orgasm. As far as I could make out (I was in a hurry) it also places triggers and anchors to let other people transform you and play with you. I think it needs a good, solid trance to work.

It is not EMG reading it. It's a person who calls himself MasterTex.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » December 11th, 2005, 9:41 am

Re Barbie. If its the script I read a while back from a member on this site.. then it is only for those seeking total humiliation while transformed into a stiff shiny plastic and dumb airhead
And I think if u want that kind of thing then perhaps you will like it. Personally . A little to too something not quite right for me!! :twisted:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby cardigan » December 11th, 2005, 11:00 am

It does indeed sound like it's the same file, Missypuss. Oh, and I forgot to say that it is written for women especially, because it talks about returning to one's womanly self - or something to that effect - afterwards.
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » December 11th, 2005, 11:32 am

Yes that would be the script I read.. but it seemed heavy on the more you listen.. more you will want to be .. A plastic doll aspect for my liking.. but thats just me. Not my thing I guess.. :!:
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby WinterRose » December 12th, 2005, 11:55 pm

Well... one hopes very much that it isn't a straight rip of the barbie script my pal retooled and put out there. If it us, charging money for access to it without having gotten permission first would be stealing wouldn't it?
WinterRose

Postby cardigan » December 13th, 2005, 9:43 am

Well, as far as I can see, EMG does not earn a cent from it, because it's listed under newest free files - in fact right at the top. I don't think it was ever a payfile before it became free either.

But you raise an important issue.
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » December 13th, 2005, 11:19 am

Interesting point and the script I read was from a member on site who posted it to me privately.. I forget who but if u check my old posts or the forums there was some mention of it between myself and this member a while ago before he posted it to me.. still no idea if its the same file as I havent listened to it.. however i got a hard copy of the script he sent me somewhere.
Im sure no ones ripping anyone off...!!
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby Phoenix-D » December 13th, 2005, 12:04 pm

It is in fact a payfile; its not accessable unless you have a subscription.
Phoenix-D
Regular
Regular

Postby cardigan » December 13th, 2005, 12:15 pm

I'm sorry, but this is simply not true. I you only register, you can download it (I copied this directly from the section called Files - New/Top 10):

Newest Free Files
· Name: BarbieDoll Additional Types: Body/Script
Description: This file turns you into a human BarbieDoll
Author: MasterTex PlayTime: 00:14:42 Added On: 2005-12-06 Downloaded: 134
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 4.4286 Total Votes: 7
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby missypuss » December 13th, 2005, 1:15 pm

Sorry Cardigan but I have to agree with the previous poster .. I cant download diddly squit either and I am not a premium or paying member.. so I dont understand how you can??
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby dharden » December 13th, 2005, 10:48 pm

While it's in the "Newest Free Files" section, the only active links for it are the Body and Script links by "Additional Types", so it's effectively premium-only.

Look closely at the name, and you can see that it looks a little different from the names which are active links.
dharden
Mentor
Mentor

Postby cardigan » December 13th, 2005, 11:58 pm

Yes, it only consists of a body and a script. This is all that the author has uploaded. But even a newbie can download these. There are no Premium tags next to them. So if you want to use the file, you will have to couple it with an induction. There are lots of free ones around.

So while EMG's files are only free as a file with induction and everything, this file only has a body and script, but they are both free never the less.
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby km5d » December 14th, 2005, 2:24 am

I don't think it is free even thought it says it is. If you say it is free, then please post a link to the mp3 file if you can :wink:
km5d

Status of BarbieDoll File

Postby wdbames » December 14th, 2005, 6:09 am

As a Premium Member, it looks to me like the file is not free simply because it has no main file. There is only a file body and script. If EMG wants to add an induction and wakening, and post it as a full file, then that file should be available as a free file.
WDBames
---------------------------
You are relaxed and obedient....
So completely relaxed.
wdbames
Regular
Regular

File rip

Postby jayjedi » December 16th, 2005, 1:45 pm

The Barbie Doll File is certainly ripped from a file on the internet. the link to the file that I found, is [url=http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA/stories/scrptDoll.htm]here[/url]
this was freaky.
jayjedi
Regular
Regular

Postby missypuss » December 16th, 2005, 2:28 pm

Heavy !~ the whole narrative/ and still as yeuch as I found it when I read the edited script from the site member whose name I have chosen to forget.. yeuch....... yuech......... yuech......! But hey~ if it rocks ur boat.. happy sailing! :P
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby HT5 » December 26th, 2005, 4:26 pm

I skimmed that link it sounds preety cool however i have not seen the one on this website because i am not a premium but it would be nice to see if he has made any changes, and to listen to
HT5

Postby gregi696 » December 27th, 2005, 6:35 pm

The file is not for regular members. If you notice, none of the new scripts, subliminals, or binurals are. They are all located right next to the body link. Which if you are not a premium member takes you straight to the part of the sight to purchase said premium membership.
gregi696
Mentor
Mentor

Postby HT5 » December 28th, 2005, 2:13 pm

I already know the file is for premium members only but EMG should mak the file puplic since the person who made it didnt add an intro. And it doesnt look like mastertex will
HT5

Postby WinterRose » January 4th, 2006, 1:17 am

Ahhh, so it IS the retooled file my pal Brad did. I'll go let him know. Thanks.
WinterRose

Postby dapi » January 5th, 2006, 3:09 pm

WinterRose wrote:Ahhh, so it IS the retooled file my pal Brad did. I'll go let him know. Thanks.

Definitely ripped off. The person who posted this file is not the author and has no right to do so. The file should be deleted or the proper author should be credited and reimbursed for his time and effort.

I don't know who is responsible for this but, the moderator should not allow plagiarism or the missappropriation of other people's work.
dapi

Postby missypuss » January 5th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Last comment.. might be that your pal Brad and Mastertex are one and the same Winterose.. I hope as much.. at least.. Im sure the file has been put on the site without any other knowlege than the "said" author told EMG.. by the way where have you been during this whole debate?? You.. surely.. could make an end to all this..?EMG
missypuss
Guru
Guru

Postby dapi » January 5th, 2006, 3:34 pm

missypuss wrote:Last comment.. might be that your pal Brad and Mastertex are one and the same Winterose.. I hope as much.. at least.. Im sure the file has been put on the site without any other knowlege than the "said" author told EMG.. by the way where have you been during this whole debate?? You.. surely.. could make an end to all this..?EMG

They aren't!
dapi

Postby WinterRose » January 8th, 2006, 11:34 pm

They most assuredly are not the same person. I've been accquainted with my pal brad for the last 4 to 5 years at least off and on. He is not MasterTex. Different versions of Brad's retooled script were being passed around over on the Yahoo HypnoticWordz group in relation to the Virtual Hypnotist program back in the fall of last year. It would seem that sometime after Brad asked that it be removed from that group (It was), this file must have been made.

There's also the idea that if the name Barbie is being used, there's grounds for the infamous toy company to step in and sue for dilution of trademark. Which they are wont to do at the drop of a hat nowadays.
WinterRose

Postby EMG » January 10th, 2006, 12:28 am

I am talking to Tex, and the original author and a decision will be made soon. I will also be renaming it to avoid issues with a certain toy manufacturer.
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby SDoll » January 19th, 2006, 5:21 pm

please post a link so i can listen
SDoll
Mentor
Mentor

Postby EMG » January 19th, 2006, 9:59 pm

Sorry, the copyright infringements were such that I didn't want Mattel knocking on my door. The file has been removed.

cd_sara wrote:please post a link so i can listen
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General Hypnosis