Curses

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Curses

Postby switchonspeed » January 10th, 2006, 1:12 pm

Some of the curse files appeal very strongly to me, but the fact that they are "curse" files makes me worry about using them..

What I really want to know is this..how effective are they, and more to the point, how much of a 'curse' are they really? Ideally, i'm sure they do exactly what it says on the tin, but what about in practice?

How much of an effect have people had with them? How long did the effect last (if different from what it should be..)? and do they reallllyyy need EMG to remove them himself assuming they are successful (partly or fully successful..)?

Thanks
sos
switchonspeed

Postby mr_pink » January 10th, 2006, 3:30 pm

If you worry about them then there's a chance that they probably won't work on you IMO.

You have to be really really sure before listening to a curse file, after all, you may be stuck with some effects for the rest of your life with some of them.. so choose wisely.. 'tis no-one's decision to make except your own..
mr_pink
Regular
Regular

Postby switchonspeed » January 10th, 2006, 4:49 pm

well, "worried" might be the wrong word. I just really want to find out more about any of them before I try them. More of a fact-checking exercise..
switchonspeed

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » January 10th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Any file can be made into a curse. And any curse file can be made into a regular file. Fear makes these files more potent than they really are. The difference is in the advertising, really. Take TrainBimbo as an example. It isn't a curse, but if EMG said it would and gave it a description like this:

"This file curses the listener with a lower IQ, an increased sex drive, etc..."

The file would be considered all the more potent because people are afraid of it.

Also, Emg may just call them curses because they do have the potential to be very addictive, powerful, etc., and fear of the file makes it seem powerful.

Sorry if I just debunked the curses, but I thought I'd get in my two cents. ;)
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ctlgb » January 11th, 2006, 12:02 am

Remember, you always have the option of fast-forwarding the induction and listening to the file's entire content. And you should. And if you're really really into it but you don't want it to be a curse, get an audio editing program and obliterate all references to it being unremovable - then it will just be like a Train file. Or, rerecord the file in your own voice, minus the part you don't like.
ctlgb

Curse Swimmers Body - negative effects ??

Postby freemind » May 8th, 2006, 10:55 am

Hi all,

which negative effects could this curse have if listened to it long enough ?

greetings
freemind

Postby elfatiso » May 8th, 2006, 12:48 pm

I was wondering that too. Have you tried listening to the body of the file without going under first? That should help.

At a guess, maybe its because the change is irreversible?
elfatiso

curses working ?

Postby freemind » May 12th, 2006, 3:17 pm

i dont think, that this curse is really irreversable. i dont even know if its really working. okay i was at the gym two times this week. :-)

has any other guy here tried it for a few weeks or months ???
please report your experiences.
freemind

curse

Postby gork151 » May 12th, 2006, 5:03 pm

some curses like working out taking care of yourself are desired... the others just make sure that you have looked at the script or listened to the body beofre you listen to it on a regular basis ... plan ahead what you want or dont want ... i dont use any of the pee files because it is not handy to have a wife in diapers before her time...
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

curses. effective on 1st listen?

Postby enigmadave » December 29th, 2006, 3:38 pm

I have listened to the Virtual Plug and Ecstasy Agony files once. I have tried to use the trigger word afterwards, however I have not had a sence of it really working.

I know there are many varibles, however...

Can someone attempt to ansere this question question:

Can a curse work with only one listen?
enigmadave

Postby jennieprice » December 29th, 2006, 7:55 pm

I'd say it would take more than 1 listen. I'll not hazard a guess as to how long it'll take, everyone's different. Listen a few more times, then give it a try.

jennieprice
jennieprice

Postby cardigan » December 30th, 2006, 10:17 am

A curse might actually work after one listen. It depends on how susceptible the subject is.

A very important part of the curse is, that the file has an addictive nature. So even though you might not get the full effect of the file after first listen, you're almost certain to come back for more, because it is very easy to install addictiveness in a file. And so - after only wanting to listen one time, then after that one time, you find that you are almost drawn to listen to it again - just one more time - and then one more - and so on. And before you know what's going on, you are hooked.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis