Sleep - insomnia and lucid dreamin related

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Sleep - insomnia and lucid dreamin related

Postby Honeymaid » January 16th, 2006, 9:51 pm

THe trouble is that I have to take medicine to sleep, as a result of other medicine, :roll: and I was wondering whether anyone knew of any way, or a file that helps sleep. Because I am afraid or concerned that it(lucid dreaming that is) won't happen because my sleep is chemically induced.

Thanks in advance.
Honeymaid

Postby kahgii » January 28th, 2006, 6:25 pm

Am unsure exactly what your question is, however, I have found that by making my own file using one of the inductions followed by deepening and deepening 2, I am able to sleep without chemicals. I have made some files where I did the same and inserted some of the bodies without using any "wake-up" parts and I still am able to fall asleep. As for if the files are working? We'll have to wait and see........kahgii
kahgii

Postby aeroue » January 29th, 2006, 1:41 pm

You could try using herbal sleeping pills.

I recently had trouble with insomnia.

So I got some herbal pills with valerian root and wild lettuce in, I get to sleep better and my dreams are way more vivid and I can remember them more.
aeroue
Mentor
Mentor

Postby dgrade » February 8th, 2006, 2:59 pm

I battled with insomnia my whole life before finding vallerian. After taking some at dinner (It doesn't make you drowsy) every night for about a year I can fall asleep like normal. I haven't taken any in about 8 months (execpting nights I know I'm going to need a little help) and still maintain a healthy sleep patern. This is amazing to me after having such bad insomnia that, as a child, I needed to go to the Stanford Sleep Center... to little result.
dgrade

Return to General Hypnosis