Multiple personalities

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Multiple personalities

Postby Meg » July 29th, 2005, 5:00 pm

I was wondering if anyone has thought about a file to do with multiple personalities? Like if i put on a ball gag I'd become a self-bondage slave who tries to tie herself up as tightly as possible until a revert to normal is said or a time limit is up or a sound is heard, or if i put on 5inch heels id be a sex starved slut. or things like that? Is this possible? is it safe even? Or maybe i just need to use the regular triggers and hope for the best? I dunno? Any thoughts? (I ask because ive been having trouble with hypnosis i feel like im going under but suggestions arent very strong maybe i just need to try harder, but thought maybe a EMG special script would work much better?)

Meg
Meg

Postby tarantulaman1000 » July 29th, 2005, 6:51 pm

Interesting, and there are ideas on the voting page that relate to this. Now, I'm not really interested in feminization or bondage but changing personalities in the manner you suggested could be interesting.
tarantulaman1000
Regular
Regular

Postby jd1967 » December 25th, 2005, 12:35 am

Call me a chicken, but on that one I have a real "fear of success". 8O
jd1967

Postby cardigan » December 25th, 2005, 6:40 am

It's cetainly possible to make files with these results. Actually the one about the 5 inch heels sounds very appealing in my ears. Hmmm - might give it a shot....

PM me if interested.
Certified hypnotist C.I., C.H.
http://milnet.dk
cardigan
Guru
Guru

Postby dgrade » December 25th, 2005, 12:10 pm

If you're interested in serious reading on multiple personality experiments, I highly recommend you look into Dissociative Identity Disorder. There is a lot of good reading available on the subject, including (if you look far enough) practicle examples and results dating back to WWII Nazi programs.

This is however a very dark area and should only be approached by extremely intelligent persons without ethics. You have to be a real Evil Master Mind to put in the effort necessary to master minds in this fashion.

DID can only occur as a child (under the age of 9) according to prevailing clinicial theories, but I disagree and have reason to suspect that the long term abuse of dissociatives such as phencycledine (PCP) while being exposed to accute traumatic experiences will also cause DID.
dgrade

Re: Multiple personalities

Postby neil1357 » December 26th, 2005, 12:11 am

</lurk>

(Note: I'm an idiot with respect to this stuff, but in light of the Giving nature of the holidays, I'll provide the grain of salt to take with this.)

Meg wrote:I was wondering if anyone has thought about a file to do with multiple personalities?

Interesting idea, although in light of the previous posts I wonder if perhaps instilling "cravings" might be better than alternative personalities... i.e., "As you put on your ball gag, you will start becoming aroused at the thought of being restrained...the idea of being bound tightly and unable to move will make you very sexually aroused..."

Anyone with more experience/wisdom want to correct me?
neil1357

Re: Multiple personalities

Postby demigraff » December 26th, 2005, 11:50 am

neil1357 wrote:</lurk>

Welcome :)

neil1357 wrote:Interesting idea, although in light of the previous posts I wonder if perhaps instilling "cravings" might be better than alternative personalities... i.e., "As you put on your ball gag, you will start becoming aroused at the thought of being restrained...the idea of being bound tightly and unable to move will make you very sexually aroused..."

Anyone with more experience/wisdom want to correct me?

I would strongly agree with this.
A problem with true dissociated identities is that you enjoy different things - if your new identity enjoys being restrained, it could still become a 'bad memory' when you return to normal if your own desires aren't quite the same. (Or even not remember at all ... and where's the point in that?)
I have yet to experiment with temporary changes of desires in the way Neil describes, but I suspect that such a session would still be pleasant in retrospect.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » December 26th, 2005, 12:17 pm

The only reasons I could see the use of multiple personalities; is if one, you have a real emotional conflict with yourself; or if two your normal personality will not let you do something, but in that case you will not be interested in making a personality that will do that, because you will have no interest in it at all.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby hailtheprinceofdarkness » February 12th, 2006, 1:54 am

This is however a very dark area and should only be approached by extremely intelligent persons without ethics. You have to be a real Evil Master Mind to put in the effort necessary to master minds in this fashion.

SOLD.

but seriously, serious thought is needed before you even consider something like this. Not safe barely covers it. Multiple personalities are incredily hard to remove, certainly these will not exactly be as strong if they are created, but still enough i will bet so that more than a couple of free mp3s can get rid of.

Stay on the clean side of the tracks.

~Lyon
hailtheprinceofdarkness
Regular
Regular

Postby Bodyhater » February 16th, 2006, 6:14 pm

I dont know if its safe but if there is a file, i'd be glad to try it.

As long as I get to determine what kind of personalities i have inside my mind.
Bodyhater
Regular
Regular

Postby hywater29 » February 18th, 2006, 10:58 pm

First time poster, long time reader.

This topic interests me; the idea of having alternate personalities within me seems rather exciting. They don't need to necessarily be evil, but to have certain triggers to bring out an independant mind within ones own would be interesting. Something about the idea of being, simply, along for the ride (so long as it's safe and temporary) seems really fun. Especially if the personality is very different than your own, and you are consious of what is occuring.
hywater29

Postby Jack » February 18th, 2006, 11:28 pm

Almost all people have multiple personalities, just usually not to the extent that the personalities are completely dissociated. I know that I use one personality for work, one for interacting with my family, one with my sub wife, one with her family, and one when I'm out in public by myself. All designed to do what I want/need them to do.

What one really needs to be careful with that some others here have put into words that weren't quite adequate, but were suggestive of the subject, is the matter of ecology or how the personality will fit into the complex personality which developed in the subject.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell
"By doing certain things certain results follow." A. Crowley, Book of Lies
"Dum spiro, spero." - Cicero
Jack
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis