Looking for females to record some scipts

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Looking for females to record some scipts

Postby frantikk300 » April 10th, 2006, 7:50 pm

Hey Everyone,

Thought I would ask if there were any females on here that would be interested in recording some scripts for me. I am about to open a hypnosis group on yahoo/with a site to come soon after and I want to be able to let males join as well, this would be why I am looking for a few females to record scripts that way everyone can join and enjoy my group as well as site but I should say with work and school it may take me a bit to get the site up but I plan to open the group on yahoo in a few days.

Will keep you guys posted!

Thanks,
Mike

you can give me a private message on here or on my yahoo e-mail

houseofcrimsonsin@yahoo.com

Thanks again,
Mike
frantikk300

Postby CuriousG » April 10th, 2006, 9:29 pm

How many hypnosis yahoo groups are there already?
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby bilijana » April 11th, 2006, 2:32 pm

I know a woman or two who may be willing, depending on the script. Would you mind letting me take a look at it/them?
bilijana
Regular
Regular

Postby frantikk300 » April 11th, 2006, 7:17 pm

CuriousG,

I personaly think there are too many and most of them have little to nothing at all. With my group that I hope to launch in the next few days will have pics and vids. (most groups say they have these but do not)

In a nutshell if your going to do a yahoo group on hypnosis put the time into it or don't do it at all is what I guess I would have to say on the topic.

Mike
frantikk300

Postby frantikk300 » April 11th, 2006, 7:19 pm

Bilijana,

I think this could be arranged. Can you send me a profile or a way to contact them? Only reason I ask if I tried to get this group/site started a few months ago and my scripts were changed and used and I was then dead in the water and had to start over.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Mike
frantikk300

Return to General Hypnosis