rough working draft for Astral Shapeshifting script.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

rough working draft for Astral Shapeshifting script.

Postby nuit09 » March 20th, 2006, 5:09 pm

I want to have some input for the creation of this script due to my knowledge of the lore and my own experience with astral projection.
It is reasonable to assume that the hypnotist that makes the file may not have that knowledge and that that may effect the power of the file. it is also reasonable to assume that my own expertise does not extend to hypnosis and my script draft wording may be counter productive to the effectiveness of the trance. therefore a collaberative effort is called for.

The follwing is my proposed content in rough form for the script to the point where the suggestions to make this visualization easy and natural for the subject. the so called astral form template and perhaps triggers for quickening the process. i need input specifically for that but input to make the file better in general would also be appreciated, though the file cannot inculde every idea or it would be too cumbersome to make and use.

Induction ends.

Body begins. [First draft; prototype script suggestions]

Now as you lay there completely and deeply relaxed your awareness seems to shift and expand. you feel now a pleasant but insistant vibration through out your body and now even beyond it. it is low frequencied at first but appears to be rising slowly in frequency. as it rises you feel as if your body is somehow expanding its boundaries growing outward but your body is still there just like it always was. The expanding feeling continues for a while and as it does your awareness also expands, expands so that you become aware of a light filling the region around your normal body shaped vaguely like your own. you realize this other body is also you. the light within that region, the you you are now just discovering, grows brighter and brighter. your expanded awareness is so odd in a pleasant way. you now realize this version of yourself you have just found has been there all along you just could not see it because you hadn't looked for it. you note that though your light filled body looks like you it's edges are somewhat flowing. the shape is changing at random like the surf of an ocean the clouds in the sky a rolling mist. it does not change in density or disipate. it remains at the same strength and that is reassuring. you know it is not in any danger but that it's nature is plastic and moldable and this is good. now you feel a sensation again within your earthly body and you hear a kind of droning sonorous low roar rather like the hum of bees, and numerous points within your body seem to loosen to open and unknot. it feels pleasant: this loosening. when it happened for a moment your awareness your point of view seemed to shift to that of the boy of light; your body. It is you and your consciousness was seated in it the way it normaly is in your body of flesh. This new awareness that there really is more to you than just your flesh makes you want to soar, soar like an eagle and see as an eagle sees. But for now you want to explore the plastic nature of you body full of light that moves like a mist. There will be time for flying later.

AS you turn your thoughts to your light filled body, your wonderful light filled body, your awareness again shifts into that body. you see though it's eyes feel through it's "skin" in fact all of your senses are it's senses. It's senses; Your senses, are wondrous, exquisite and perfect. in fact you are aware of far far more than what your eyes can tell you, your hearing, your sense of smell, touch and tastes tell you. you cannot help but know that this is so; your awareness is expanded in ways impossible to describe. You revel in it. it is as if you were blind all your life and now you can see for the first time. This expanded awareness is like that.

You will now use your new senses to examine your light filled body. you can see through your new eyes your new hand. you look at it and it is a duplicate of your physical bodies hand. you flex it's fingers and close it into a loose cup. it feels wonderful. you open it up. feel it. you know it is your own to command and use as you like. you use your new eyes to examine your old self. perfectly safe. it's ok to explore some more and you want to. you look back at your ligh filled hand. thats odd. while your awareness was elsewhere your light body's hand, your hand, morphed its shape. this is ok. weird, but ok. you decide you want your hand back. after all you might need it. And so you look at the indistinct outline at the end of your astral arm. somehow you know what to do. after all it is your body. you command in your mind your hand to reform as it was before.
you know it will; and it does. you see it shift form back into a hand the more you look at it and the more you will it the firmer and more distinct it becomes more and more until it is as it was when last you needed it. it does not take long. it does not take much effort. it only takes awareness and will. you also visualize the change happening and as you do the change actually happens. you are delighted. this is fun. and it might actually come in handy.

So now you want to try this with other parts of your body. you don't want to do anything to elaborate at the moment. there will be plenty of time for that because you can do this any time you want. from now on. So for now i want you to think will and visualize and even feel your astral light body expand into a ball shape like it was a balloon. a perfectly sphere of living light. it only takes a moment. you do so with ease. it's easy. much easier than the first time with the hand because now you know what you are doing. you notice that for the most part your new form did not change your awareness or senses. you are aware of your new dimensions of course and you're awareness of your old body is antennuated a bit but other than that you are much the same. your senses are still magnificient as ever. And so now you know that here in this body you can assume any form by simply willing and awareness of the change happening. you know this body is plastic and shifting in nature and it responds to your wishes.

[Here i need help transitioning out and installing the template so that this visualization is rendered easy for the subject no matter thier former visualization skills. I do not know what is possible in that area. so advice would be appreciated.]
Last edited by nuit09 on March 20th, 2006, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 20th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Some thoughts and musings on the file at second glance. I wish for the respect of my training in the western magical traditions that i could work in a protective circle at the beginning as the mages do nothing like this without erecting protective wards first. thiers are so elaborate though. perhaps a wiccan/neo-pagan/shamanistic warding method would be simpler and sufficient for this exercise.

And should the visualization capability be built into the beginning rather than as the script reflects so far the end?
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 20th, 2006, 6:22 pm

Further notes. i think it is ok to have the subject look back at their physical body because i am not attempting to let them separate the astral body and go cruising. oherwise doing so is problematic. it causes a projecter to instantly snap back into thier body with no option to refuse. but since they are not fully separating i feel this may be OK.

Other astral projectors; your opinions on this?

Further note: This file could be part of an astral series along with the already proposed O.B. E. file, a file to do astral sex for partners, a file to make an astral servant, lover, guardian, a file to do astral healing, a file to effect physical changes on the material body via astral manipulation, and so on.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby CuriousG » March 20th, 2006, 8:39 pm

My advice: Don't make it to complicated. Trying to teach, in the academic sense, to a person in trance is iffy at best. Even if the hypnotic state is best for achieving the desired effect, it's likely not best for learning the steps.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » March 20th, 2006, 9:20 pm

f it seems complex then, it maybe better to make more then one and use the parts to teach and then they can go the next step, but some people wouldn't have the patients for it. As for the circle thingy, that's usually to ward off unwanted spirits, maybe just make it a simple circle and use sage.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 20th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Perhaps. so i'm trying to guide through a series of visualizations without making it obvious they are actually being taught anything. trouble is they will likely listen to this same script repeatedly. and after a time the hand thing and ball thing will be superflouos and counterproductive to the ultimate goal of the script ( complex shape visualization in the astral form template.) those are the teaching parts that are most obvious.

I think the initial visulization of the sensations and development of the astral body and the sequence of shifting awareness to it's view point though it is indeed teaching is not particularly egregious even if the script is used repeatedly. same thing for the command to bee able to clearly visualize this when desired if it is used in the beginning. but the specific act of losing and reforming the hand and expanding to a spherical shape may be.

so i am in a quandry there. The content is necessary to form a concept of what occurs while astral that a beginner will need. The same for getting the hand back ( that is the core concept of shapeshifting as is the forming of a simple shape like a ball. ) But basics are boring after a while. also i need to consider how much information i can add without making the script overly complex.

I can make a statement for the hand part on that says:

You notice the fluid nature of your new form. you notice that if you don't from time to time will your hand to be a hand for example, it begins to disolve into another form. you realize you have complete control over the shape of your astral body so long as you focus on that shape. It's not hard. just a little focus. you find it so easy to will your astral body to change form. you find it to be pleasing to do so. you find it easy to visualize a new shape and hold it in your mind until your astral body conforms to it. your mind easily holds the image. your mind easily visualizes the change as it happens. your astral body does what you desire it to do, is what you desire it to be.

And as you do it more and more it becomes easier and easier. in fact from now on when you think of your astral body it will instantly call a vivid image of this changeable body of light surrounding your physical body. Both sight and sensation. It will not be difficult. in fact when this happens you will actually have to consciously shift your perception to the material world in order to not see the image once it is called. That is how easy you find seeing the astral body. In fact sometimes you will find it useful to ground yourself by stomping your feet flatly with a force slightly above what you use when walking, -once with each foot. You find this firmly returns your perception to the normal world whenever you need too.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 20th, 2006, 9:44 pm

goldragon_70 wrote:f it seems complex then, it maybe better to make more then one and use the parts to teach and then they can go the next step, but some people wouldn't have the patients for it. As for the circle thingy, that's usually to ward off unwanted spirits, maybe just make it a simple circle and use sage.
it can also be done by visualization alone. a circle of blue flame drawn as if the hand pointing with two fingerslike a gun are painting it in the air. But again i am trying to keep the complexity of the script down. maybe such instructions can be put into the preamble before the induction. it could be the sage circle as well.

perhaps advice to perform some sort of protection ritual or prayer of their choosing before starting would suffice.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 20th, 2006, 10:13 pm

goldragon_70 wrote: As for the circle thingy, that's usually to ward off unwanted spirits, maybe just make it a simple circle and use sage.

True. But i imagine the last thing one wants to do after soaring through the astral plane is to find you have to evict a bunch of pesky squatters before coming home. the property values might go down don't you know! :wink:
nuit09
Guru
Guru

draft change 1

Postby nuit09 » March 20th, 2006, 10:43 pm

[changes are in red]

Preamble. (includes voluntary simple protection ritual or prayer)

Deep Induction.

Now as you lay there completely and deeply relaxed your awareness seems to shift and expand. you feel now a pleasant but insistant vibration through out your body and now even beyond it. it is low frequencied at first but appears to be rising slowly in frequency. as it rises you feel as if your body is somehow expanding its boundaries growing outward but your body is still there just like it always was. The expanding feeling continues for a while and as it does your awareness also expands, expands so that you become aware of a light filling the region around your normal body shaped vaguely like your own. you realize this other body is also you. the light within that region, the you you are now just discovering, grows brighter and brighter. your expanded awareness is so odd in a pleasant way. you now realize this version of yourself you have just found has been there all along you just could not see it because you hadn't looked for it. you note that though your light filled body looks like you it's edges are somewhat flowing. the shape is changing at random like the surf of an ocean the clouds in the sky a rolling mist. it does not change in density or disipate. it remains at the same strength and that is reassuring. you know it is not in any danger but that it's nature is plastic and moldable and this is good. now you feel a sensation again within your earthly body and you hear a kind of droning sonorous low roar rather like the hum of bees, and numerous points within your body seem to loosen to open and unknot. it feels pleasant: this loosening. when it happened for a moment your awareness your point of view seemed to shift to that of the body of light; your body. It is you and your consciousness was seated in it the way it normally is in your body of flesh. This new awareness that there really is more to you than just your flesh makes you want to soar, soar like an eagle and see as an eagle sees. But for now you want to explore the plastic nature of you body full of light that moves like a mist. There will be time for flying later.

As you turn your thoughts to your light filled body, your wonderful light filled body, your awareness again shifts into that body. you see though it's eyes feel through it's "skin" in fact all of your senses are it's senses. It's senses; Your senses, are wondrous, exquisite and perfect. in fact you are aware of far far more than what your eyes can tell you, your hearing, your sense of smell, touch and tastes tell you. you cannot help but know that this is so; your awareness is expanded in ways impossible to describe. You revel in it. it is as if you were blind all your life and now you can see for the first time. This expanded awareness is like that.

You will now use your new senses to examine your light filled body. you can see through your new eyes your new hand. you look at it and it is a duplicate of your physical bodies hand. you flex it's fingers and close it into a loose cup. it feels wonderful. you open it up. feel it. you know it is your own to command and use as you like. you use your new eyes to examine your old self. perfectly safe. it's ok to explore some more and you want to.

You notice the fluid nature of your new form. you notice that if you don't from time to time will your hand to be a hand for example, it begins to disolve into another form. you realize you have complete control over the shape of your astral body so long as you focus on that shape. It's not hard. just a little focus. you find it so easy to will your astral body to change form. you find it to be pleasing to do so. you find it easy to visualize a new shape and hold it in your mind until your astral body conforms to it. your mind easily holds the image. your mind easily visualizes the change as it happens. your astral body does what you desire it to do, is what you desire it to be.

And as you do it more and more it becomes easier and easier. in fact from now on when you think of your astral body it will instantly call a vivid image of this changeable body of light surrounding your physical body. Both sight and sensation. It will not be difficult. in fact when this happens you will actually have to consciously shift your perception to the material world in order to not see the image once it is called. That is how easy you find seeing the astral body. In fact sometimes you will find it useful to ground yourself by stomping your feet flatly with a force slightly above what you use when walking, -once with each foot. You find this firmly returns your perception to the normal world whenever you need too.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 20th, 2006, 10:52 pm

Well thats really not all that long or complex so far. but will it do the trick?
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby charon2187 » March 20th, 2006, 11:15 pm

If by "do the trick" you mean "make my brain explode" you're probably right! :wink:
Stewie Griffin: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nuit09 » March 20th, 2006, 11:17 pm

:lol:
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 20th, 2006, 11:32 pm

Now barring any major oversights on my part as concerns the lore it is basically up to a hypnotist to make it trance friendly.

The only thing i can think to add for now is perhaps a paragraph allowing the subject to shape change at will for a minute or so before putting the astral body back into it's normal shape and returning to normal awareness but that's is about it.

assuming that it gets voted in, that is. right now it is stuck at 70 votes.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » March 21st, 2006, 7:38 am

well, it will be one of the longer files, but that might discorage those who are not ready.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 21st, 2006, 1:13 pm

Does the file cover everything i put into the write up? A lot of the stuff in the write up is just informational, designed to convince the reader of the merit of the concept of astral shapeshifting and the value of the file. The stuff in red is the actual meat of the write up. [IMO]

This script teaches the basic technique of astral shapeshifting The change is in the astral body not the physical. The aura or astral body is altered into another shape for various reasons. magicians believe doing this can have effects in the physical world. it is suggested that this is a useful defense for example. even if you do not believe in the astral and auras per se; the psychological boost alone is reason enough for it to be useful for defense. For example if you believe your astral body has grown into a huge dangerous people munching dragon and you are that dragon in a sense then it will effect your confidence and so on. so it will effect how you act how you carry yourself and how other people percieve you. The file will effect your ability to hold an image in your mind and it will put a visual template for the astral body and or aura for you to work shapeshifting from. it will also augment the ability to manipulate the astral template i just mentioned. And if you do believe in such things to begin with the astral body is the basis for what happens in the physical world. so continual shapeshifiting will have physical effects if you remain in one form and work on it intensely, repeatedly and constantly. it can also be used to heal the body because what manifests in the astral body happens to the physical and vise versa.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 21st, 2006, 1:39 pm

goldragon_70 wrote:well, it will be one of the longer files, but that might discorage those who are not ready.

is it really that long?
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » March 22nd, 2006, 10:55 am

Well, if you put on an induction/wake up and add in the fact that when they are doing some of the things there will need to be a pause, it will get kinda big. That's not including if you rewrite to have affermation pharses.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 22nd, 2006, 2:52 pm

That is all true but 20 minute files are still pretty common. i have downloaded several from various sites.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 23rd, 2006, 3:49 am

[changes are in red]

Preamble. (includes suggestion that the subject undertake a voluntary simple protection ritual or prayer of their choice.)

Deep Induction.

Now as you lay there completely and deeply relaxed your awareness seems to shift and expand. you feel now a pleasant but insistant vibration through out your body and now even beyond it. it is low frequencied at first but appears to be rising slowly in frequency. as it rises you feel as if your body is somehow expanding its boundaries growing outward but your body is still there just like it always was. The expanding feeling continues for a while and as it does your awareness also expands, expands so that you become aware of a light filling the region around your normal body shaped vaguely like your own. you realize this other body is also you. the light within that region, the you you are now just discovering, grows brighter and brighter. your expanded awareness is so odd in a pleasant way. you now realize this version of yourself you have just found has been there all along you just could not see it because you hadn't looked for it. you note that though your light filled body looks like you it's edges are somewhat flowing. the shape is changing at random like the surf of an ocean the clouds in the sky a rolling mist. it does not change in density or disipate. it remains at the same strength and that is reassuring. you know it is not in any danger but that it's nature is plastic and moldable and this is good. now you feel a sensation again within your earthly body and you hear a kind of droning sonorous low roar rather like the hum of bees, and numerous points within your body seem to loosen to open and unknot. it feels pleasant: this loosening. when it happened for a moment your awareness your point of view seemed to shift to that of the body of light; your body. It is you and your consciousness was seated in it the way it normally is in your body of flesh. This new awareness that there really is more to you than just your flesh makes you want to soar, soar like an eagle and see as an eagle sees. But for now you want to explore the plastic nature of you body full of light that moves like a mist. There will be time for flying later.

As you turn your thoughts to your light filled body, your wonderful light filled body, your awareness again shifts into that body. you see though it's eyes feel through it's "skin" in fact all of your senses are it's senses. It's senses; Your senses, are wondrous, exquisite and perfect. in fact you are aware of far far more than what your eyes can tell you, your hearing, your sense of smell, touch and tastes tell you. you cannot help but know that this is so; your awareness is expanded in ways impossible to describe. You revel in it. it is as if you were blind all your life and now you can see for the first time. This expanded awareness is like that.

You will now use your new senses to examine your light filled body. you can see through your new eyes your new hand. you look at it and it is a duplicate of your physical bodies hand. you flex it's fingers and close it into a loose cup. it feels wonderful. you open it up. feel it. you know it is your own to command and use as you like. you use your new eyes to examine your old self. perfectly safe. it's ok to explore some more and you want to.

Take a moment now to shape your astral body into a form that pleases you.

(pause)

And now return your astral body to its normal state but notice that it is a little stronger than it was when first you saw it.

And as you do it more and more it becomes easier and easier. in fact from now on when you think of your astral body it will instantly call a vivid image of this changeable body of light surrounding your physical body. Both sight and sensation.

It will not be difficult. in fact when this happens you will actually have to consciously shift your perception to the material world in order to not see the image once it is called. That is how easy you find seeing the astral body.

[hypnotist please insert a trigger to automatically evoke vivid imagination of the astral form and the morphing of it in the place where it would be most efficient from a hypnotic standpoint]

In fact sometimes you will find it useful to ground yourself by stomping your feet flatly with a force slightly above what you use when walking, -once with each foot. You find this firmly returns your perception to the normal world whenever you need to

[Begin Wake Up]
Last edited by nuit09 on March 23rd, 2006, 4:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 23rd, 2006, 3:51 am

I want brainwave beat binaurals for this script. frequencies associated with astral projection. i think they are the same as deep trance binaurals but need to check.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 23rd, 2006, 12:13 pm

of course there are multiple techniques for evoking the astral body and freeing it from it's moorings. For example Robert Bruce's "Rope" technique" is very powerful. I picked the evocation method i did for it's brevity (believe it or not) and utility for imagining the morphing and not necessarily it's ease of going further to O.B.E. That will vary from individual to individual.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » March 23rd, 2006, 12:57 pm

I like it so far.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 23rd, 2006, 3:14 pm

goldragon_70 wrote:I like it so far.

Thanks! Now it has just got to get enough votes...

in the mean time any refining ideas of any sort from anyone will be appreciated.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby goldragon_70 » March 23rd, 2006, 9:40 pm

You can always make the file yourself, or see if someone else will record it.
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 23rd, 2006, 10:46 pm

True enough. but i am not ready to hypnotise anyone but myself at the moment. I prefer to get someone already experienced with hypnotising another do it.

Now i have found binaurals on another site that are related to astral projection.

Here are the frequencies:

6.3Hz-----Astral projection

7Hz------Astral AND mental projection,bending objects

8.3Hz-----Pic up visual imagery of mental objects, to help in concentrating on your subconcious

35Hz-----Awakening of mid-chakra's, BALANCE OF CHAKRA's

63Hz-----Astral projection (again)

70Hz----Astral and mental projection (again)

PLEASE NOTE that i did not include 83Hz and 55Hz, as the 83Hz opens the 3rd eye for some, which may promote fear, and the 55Hz promotes the awakening of Kundalini energy

from these sites: http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm

http://members.aol.com/networktcp/research/freq.htm

NOTE: THe person who provided the list of relevant frequencies already has a public domain preset with all eight frequencies and two related shumann resonances. I have asked permission to use his preset audio in a public domain project.
Last edited by nuit09 on March 23rd, 2006, 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby charon2187 » March 23rd, 2006, 11:21 pm

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that once your brain goes above 30 Hz, that's not Astral Projection, that's a seizure.
Stewie Griffin: Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!

I wanna be a mermaid!
charon2187
Mentor
Mentor

Postby nuit09 » March 23rd, 2006, 11:34 pm

charon2187 wrote:I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that once your brain goes above 30 Hz, that's not Astral Projection, that's a seizure.

Some people are prone to seizures. others are not. i think those frequencies in my list are harmonics of the lower frequencies. i believe that since they should interlock with frequncies naturally used by the brain (for some normal function) there should be no problem with non seizure prone people. A seizure prone person has a choice of either not using the binaurals or of making a binaural with non problematic frequencies. the BrainWaveGenerator software is free.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 24th, 2006, 2:38 pm

charon2187 wrote:I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure that once your brain goes above 30 Hz, that's not Astral Projection, that's a seizure.

I cannot say for sure, but the preset he made with those frequencies is rated 4.5 stars out of five and gets nothing but rave reviews. i assume if there were problematic frequencies it would be mentioned in the user reviews.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 25th, 2006, 5:21 pm

Ok. So the file has had 72 votes for the last 4 days and a file to give the subject a canine's penis has more votes... :cry:
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » March 28th, 2006, 6:53 pm

But really, I just looked at the voting page using the "other" category tab and excluding ones that have already been made and should be removed the proposed script is near the top. Come on group, just a few more votes! 8)
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » April 4th, 2006, 10:07 am

anyone else have any input on the visualization technique i elected to use? the file is still open for input and discussion with 75 votes so far. still time.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » April 6th, 2006, 9:53 pm

Astral Shapeshifting II shell place holder:

the proposed file extends techniques learned in AS I to shape the etheric double and manipulate the esoteric energy centers known as chakras and by that means affect the physical body's form. it will also develop the idea of drawing additional vital energy from various sources in the higher planes to energize the changes. the energy will be tuned to it's purpose by magical will combined with visualizations involving traditional magical associations and corespondences such as the transformative power of elemental fire and the fem pliable properties of elemental water.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » April 13th, 2006, 6:43 pm

12 files ahead of this on the other category tab. It's getting there...
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby nuit09 » April 21st, 2006, 11:52 pm

85 votes thus far. :)
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby EnigmaNZ » April 24th, 2006, 8:59 pm

I'd vote for it, if I could find it , lol. I remember trying a A/P script as a teen, no success, but when I did some trance work, I had some squatters come take up resisdents apparently, from what my faqmily told me when they find me. My eyes were black, voice low and gutteral, and I cursed and swore at them. I don'r recall, they got a doc in, Malay, who put it down to me getting involved in alt states, his guess. When I came to, the hall took on that long tunnel that you see in the movies.
Anyway, would still like to A/P,
EnigmaNZ

Postby nuit09 » April 24th, 2006, 10:13 pm

EnigmaNZ wrote:I'd vote for it, if I could find it , lol. I remember trying a A/P script as a teen, no success, but when I did some trance work, I had some squatters come take up resisdents apparently, from what my faqmily told me when they find me. My eyes were black, voice low and gutteral, and I cursed and swore at them. I don'r recall, they got a doc in, Malay, who put it down to me getting involved in alt states, his guess. When I came to, the hall took on that long tunnel that you see in the movies.
Anyway, would still like to A/P,
It is in the vote page. click the "other" tab at the top. that mkes it easier to find. it is about 1/3 of the way down form the top. there are 13 entries above it on the list.
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Postby Janus » May 2nd, 2006, 8:40 am

nuit09 wrote:85 votes thus far. :)

One more vote
[img:100553077a]http://static.flickr.com/23/39583875_77489e2c55_o.gif[/img:100553077a]
Janus

Postby nuit09 » May 2nd, 2006, 8:54 am

Thank you :D
nuit09
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis