Listening to multiple files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Listening to multiple files

Postby wkochev » June 10th, 2006, 11:34 am

I was wondering what the effdects would be if one listened to multiple files at the same time. For instance, if a cd was created with 4 different files on it would the effects of all 4 be the same listening to all 4 as listening to only one at a time. Would they all work in thsame amount of time as listening to one. Please everyone let me know what you thinl. Thanks. Bill
wkochev

Re: Listening to multiple files

Postby EMG » June 10th, 2006, 11:54 am

There is no prohibition from listening to several files together so long as they aren't ones that try to do conflicting things(I'd avoid that personally). Beyond that I would expect you would see the strongest results from the last file that you listened to just because it would be the freshest in your mind when you woke back up.

wkochev wrote:I was wondering what the effdects would be if one listened to multiple files at the same time. For instance, if a cd was created with 4 different files on it would the effects of all 4 be the same listening to all 4 as listening to only one at a time. Would they all work in thsame amount of time as listening to one. Please everyone let me know what you thinl. Thanks. Bill
EMG
Site Admin
Site Admin

rooms

Postby gork151 » June 10th, 2006, 12:43 pm

i like to think the mind has many rooms .. each file may be focused on a different room cleaning it out rearranging the furniture ... and as emg says as long as they are not in conflict... you are a dog vs you are a cat one should be able to listen to many files .... think of the big picture what are the traits a good slave needs to have in your opinion (as an example) select the files that you think are needed for that .... for my wife living naked makes sense to me so i include that --- pleasing also makes sense as does humiliation ... so i select out the ones that i see releasing some aspect of her that has been under wraps till now .. if a new one comes along that i like i might play that one over and over again till it catches up with the other ones a bit ... i also use a clipper to take the awaking part off .. doesnt make sense when you are already in trance .. so it just makes a longer session...and i would think that the last one as well as the firs tone would have the most influence .. but then a case could be made for the file that her mind is most open for at that time ....i also think that one must reinforce the files with real life or real time experiences.
gork151
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Listening to multiple files

Postby Blink » June 10th, 2006, 7:17 pm

EMG wrote:There is no prohibition from listening to several files together so long as they aren't ones that try to do conflicting things(I'd avoid that personally). Beyond that I would expect you would see the strongest results from the last file that you listened to just because it would be the freshest in your mind when you woke back up.

Psychologists call it primacy and recency. You tend to remember best the things presented first and last in a series.

It's the same idea that drives the "nested loop" structure from NLP for creating amnesia. Of course, the NLPers put the good stuff in the middle on the theory that the instructions for which you have no conscious memory will be the most effective.

I don't know of any research specific to this context, but it's probably out there. If there's a submissive grad student reading this who'd like to by my library slave, PM me. :)

-- Blink
Blink
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis