creating files

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

creating files

Postby baby_jessica75 » July 20th, 2006, 11:38 am

I am in the middle of creating a set of files that was inspired by (in other words I ripped the idea off from) trighorneyschoolgirl. I call it cursenaughtyschoolgirl and it is going to cover toatal mind and body transformation a few things I would like to know is should I put brainwave synchronization right on the files or should I play the brainwave synch. file alongside it instead of putting it right onto the file? and secondly does it help to play a relaxing noise (i.e. thunder storm or ocean sounds) at the same time as trying to trance or would it be too distracting?

Thank you in responce for any replies!
(you'll have to excuse me I'm thinking of the meaning of life and what it has to do with the ingredients of a box of cheerios!)
baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Re: creating files

Postby getpumped87 » July 21st, 2006, 12:41 am

baby_jessica75 wrote: and secondly does it help to play a relaxing noise (i.e. thunder storm or ocean sounds) at the same time as trying to trance or would it be too distracting?

I dunno about the rest, but I figure this depends on the quality of the audio. if the relaxing noises comes out pretty fuzzy i think it might counteract what it's supposed to do
getpumped87
Regular
Regular

Re: creating files

Postby poetzero » July 21st, 2006, 11:20 am

baby_jessica75 wrote:I would like to know is should I put brainwave synchronization right on the files or should I play the brainwave synch. file alongside it instead of putting it right onto the file?

Personally, If I were making such a file, or any file for that matter, I would most likely embed the brainwave synchronization directly into the file. Good luck with it.

PZ
poetzero
Regular
Regular

imbedding brainwave sync.

Postby baby_jessica75 » July 22nd, 2006, 7:50 am

what level of brainwave snyc. should I add to the file it goes in hz. and intensity I have been experimenting a little with the brainwave sync. but I am not very experienced with it.
baby_jessica75
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis